Patch 3.6

12/07/16 22:13
What is the limit on the super star players? I already see teams with 3 of those players
12/07/16 22:13
What is the limit on the super star players? I already see teams with 3 of those players
12/07/16 22:15
I understand you have to make money, but you have to give the guys that dont pay a chance in yhis game. Otherwise many players will leave

13/07/16 17:14
Seems to be that only players on facebook can get these packs. Are they going to be available to all players eventually, or is it just going to be for facebook users?
13/07/16 18:29
hi, admin n developers,

thank u for some improvements with the new upgrade, albeit, upgrades are generally meant to be improved n better versions but this game has taken 1 step forward n 3 steps backwards.

prime example is u guys wanting to make easy money & quick sales (which is the aim of sublinet and quite understandable) with the special offers, etc....now, now, that's really sneakily cheeky as u have now made this game totally unfair to those poor, hungry n homeless folks like me.

i have no money, no home, no wife, no kids and no job, so playing this so-called free game is my only happiness in life! so, i was wondering if u would be kind enough to give me free gold balls n top-ranked players without limits so i can keep up with the rich kids?

if not, i want u to know i am sorry france lost as u guys must be really unhappy over there, n i am not from portugal (congrats, btw). as such, could u at least let my players earn some free kicks, score penalties n ram the balls at the 10 forwards to injure them when some teams use that tactic against me?

if u can do these things to improve the game, i promise to stop bugging u guys.

thank u n have a happy chrismas too......oh, sorry, i meant summer (damn, need to find my drugs already!)
20/07/16 04:15
Agradeceria that raise the patches to the forum in Spanish that for it this one, but all the news we cannot deal, from already thank you very much. But extract the forum if they do not use it
Saracom
22/07/16 13:38
good....
23/07/16 10:11
Still no answer on t he maximum of star players
23/07/16 11:39
SA Swans :

Still no answer on t he maximum of star players

Dollard stopped at 6 so that would be my guess
23/07/16 20:31
6??? so maybe 3 per season or so ...do you still get offers for super players james?

I'm actually tempted to buy some, because they are so good, but dont want to use real money on this game really