International lions v Webb Ellis

19/09/16 23:03
The fact that you chose not to particapate in this GvG just shows that you are in this for individual honours. How about being a gracious looser for once? And to think if you dodnt cause such a stir at webb ellis by being the way that you are. Your guild wouldnt have lost 6 lvl 27 players in the last 48 hours and you would have had a decent chance to actually beat international lions
19/09/16 23:05
Fair play to international lions. Hopefully we draw you in a GvG in the future for a true non mb challenge
19/09/16 23:08
Thank you RPBG, we look forward to it.
MB isn't necessary in GvGs.
:0)
19/09/16 23:18
How is the challenge going taff. I see they have played games
19/09/16 23:47
RPBG :

The fact that you chose not to particapate in this GvG just shows that you are in this for individual honours. How about being a gracious looser for once? And to think if you dodnt cause such a stir at webb ellis by being the way that you are. Your guild wouldnt have lost 6 lvl 27 players in the last 48 hours and you would have had a decent chance to actually beat international lions

And what has this to do with you? Four of the level 27s who left were outed for taking the games of other players, and in our rules that is not allowed. It left four players without a game when we were already cruising to a win. If anyone was in this game for personal glory they would form a guild with low level teams, take two home games, and never lose an away game as they would be playing low level guilds. Stealthy - that was someones plan.
20/09/16 00:56
Well done on another good gvg. It was most enjoyable and hard fought.
20/09/16 01:08
El's Dynamos :

We didn't do that, Newtown didn't come from us, he just knew the guys from chatting offline on forums. Anyway, I'm glad you are playing your games now and I hope you update your wall accordingly once we've beaten you.

Can I have an update please El's? Good game we were down to the bare bones and showed true grit and determination, thanks. Probably the most enjoyable gvg ive been involved in.
20/09/16 07:42
Well done Web Ellis.
You dug deep, slid the slider right, and achieved the best result you believed you could get.
19-19.
A good GvG
Hopefully soon you will be able to achieve that same result without the slider hard right lol

Enjoy your future battles, I am sure we will be matched again in the future, and we will remain (as always) MB free in the GvG.

International Lions
20/09/16 07:48
RPBG :

How is the challenge going taff. I see they have played games

Sorry RPBG, I wrote an answer at the time, but apparantly forgot to hit send lol ...

Anyhow, 19-19 in the end. No surprise a draw lol
20/09/16 08:05
Taff - International Lions :

Well done Web Ellis.
You dug deep, slid the slider right, and achieved the best result you believed you could get.
19-19.
A good GvG
Hopefully soon you will be able to achieve that same result without the slider hard right lol

Enjoy your future battles, I am sure we will be matched again in the future, and we will remain (as always) MB free in the GvG.

International Lions

We beleive that we can win, lose, or draw any gvg, any guild who believes otherwise is rather arrogant, and risks underestimating their opponent as clearly was the case here. Theres no point croaking before the game that your going to win when you cant deliver a win. A wounded animal is always dangerous.

Have some grapes on us.