Hey Doghouse!!!!

02/12/16 19:45
Just watch out not to end up in the Doghouse... I mean Dogbox
03/12/16 00:30
I've got a VIP pass to the doghouse and shareholder of the dogbox due to my many many visits
03/12/16 15:59
Haha, well it makes sense a Dog can't leave a Ball alone
06/12/16 02:16
Ah, you guys are a hoot! Nice to meet some fun people here. Might have to track you down and play a friendly game just for fun!
06/12/16 06:51
Jason Riley :

Ah, you guys are a hoot! Nice to meet some fun people here. Might have to track you down and play a friendly game just for fun!

Haha anytime. Just take it easy because my team is still work in progress
06/12/16 08:10
I found you guys. Looks like you like me, cause what the heck does mb=0% mean? Right next to your name, and someone else's? Think I will pick on someone right now.

I thank you for the game. I did learn something about my defense and repositioned the players on the anti-pro set. After all, for some reason, had triple coverage on a single WR. No idea why. Sure you and your quick witted friends have a strange yet thoughtful answer to that one.

Btw, I lost my toothbrush. May I borrow one of yours?
06/12/16 08:43
Jason Riley :

I found you guys. Looks like you like me, cause what the heck does mb=0 mean? Right next to your name, and someone else's? Think I will pick on someone right now.

Ouch Jason!!! Just logged on and found a mean suprise in my schedule :'( MB = Match bonus. You are still gonna love to hate that feature of the game. It's a major dissadvantage when used against you. If I was to play you with it it will make my team 50% stronger then what it actually is. Let's say if my team was 50 stars, if I had to boost 50% against you it would make my team strength equal to a 75 star team.
06/12/16 08:46
Hahahaha you found the toothbrush part. I secretly added that in and don't even think some of my guildies know..... cover blown
06/12/16 09:02
I still have a bucketload to learn. Your team and plays are amazing Jason!!!
06/12/16 09:28
HA!! I love it.

Btw, I do have a dummy account I use to test plays and strategies, and would be fun to join your guild when you get an opening. It is not as good as my Raiders account, but will play you a game with it, and maybe I could get an invite when you clowns have an opening? (That clown comment is a compliment btw. ) It's called Supersonics. Play you a game for fun now. And yes , I know what the match bonus is, and think it is crap! I hate it.