04/07/17 21:19
The Master :

Just come off a ban again for saying totally uncontentional. No doubt I will be banned for agreeing with you now. The ban lasted 13 hours this time, says it all.

The ban, as you well know, was for a disgusting profile which you have now amended, which is why you were allowed to return. Please don't lie about it.
04/07/17 21:29
15 is the hardest guy to try and get right, but just remember once u have ur strategy right and your happy they will do a upgrade and totally ruin that strategy so u will have to start over again lol
04/07/17 21:36
Waspy Tiger :

The Master :

Just come off a ban again for saying totally uncontentional. No doubt I will be banned for agreeing with you now. The ban lasted 13 hours this time, says it all.

The ban, as you well know, was for a disgusting profile which you have now amended, which is why you were allowed to return. Please don't lie about it.

The sweet nitro one? Disgusting? Or did I miss another one?
04/07/17 21:42
Black Monks :

Waspy Tiger :

The Master :

The sweet nitro one? Disgusting? Or did I miss another one?

Best will in the world BM, it's not actually any of your business; but it wasn't the name, it was the comments within the profile that contravened game rules. They don't now, so all's well.
04/07/17 21:44
Sounds good, don't get the best will in the world statement though, lost in translation. Odd that if something isn't our business that it gets pulled out though, but I suggest we all get back on topic. I would love any thoughts on the 15 as it is a quite tricky beast to say the least.
04/07/17 22:26
Rythm is crucial monks. Inbox me on facebook if you need my settings, not that you need any help.
04/07/17 22:50
The Master :

Rythm is crucial monks. Inbox me on facebook if you need my settings, not that you need any help.

I need your strat on 15, please?????
04/07/17 23:23
And what was that bud
05/07/17 03:23
Jesus monkk [edited] have we done to this fr@@k
05/07/17 10:44
The Master :

Jesus monkk [edited] have we done to this fr@@k

Please remember: "The user shall acknowledge that Sweet Nitro shall not tolerate messages, postings or other content that contains the following:
Curse words, vulgar or obscene statements or sexual contents, regardless of whether explicitly or implied".