Strange request

17/09/17 22:46
Ok, this is strange but we have had recent posts showing a potential expertise in the matter. The leadership at BIA has asked for the feedback of the community. We have three members (jungle, rhino and skids) who have comprehensive and impressive transgender shoe collection. The guild has asked me to ask for votes from you all to determine who has the best collection. Please cast your vote, the winner gets to lead some parade that is going on over there, I can't read half of what is posted on our Facebook chat so I only get half of what they are telling me to do. So, jungle, rhino or skids. Go
17/09/17 22:50
I will start us off. My vote goes with rhino. I saw a photo of him leading his bath supporters group into the stadium and he wins hands down in my opinion
17/09/17 22:53
Rhino has my vote, he just pulls it off so well, must be the horn.
17/09/17 23:00
Black Monks :

Ok, this is strange but we have had recent posts showing a potential expertise in the matter. The leadership at BIA has asked for the feedback of the community. We have three members (jungle, rhino and skids) who have comprehensive and impressive transgender shoe collection. The guild has asked me to ask for votes from you all to determine who has the best collection. Please cast your vote, the winner gets to lead some parade that is going on over there, I can't read half of what is posted on our Facebook chat so I only get half of what they are telling me to do. So, jungle, rhino or skids. Go

Good Evening Again Mr Monks,

I was just perusing the forums, minding my own business as you do, when I read this. In my humble opinion, it would probably have to be the ply 'Skids'. The reason being that Mr Jungle is presently on the no. 68 bus on his / her way to the bargain booze store and so is probably wearing sensible shoes and rhino has already got a vote. for this reason I vote for Skids : )
17/09/17 23:03
My vote will have to go to Jungle as he has confided in myself the he likes to accessorize the outfit to the shoes, his personal favourite being the mini skirt and he did say that he loves the pink toe nail varnish.
17/09/17 23:05
I vote for BM's head on an electronic spike.... Bwahahahaha hahaha.. Power to the people!!!
17/09/17 23:05
And much like a pair of stilletos the race tightens up
17/09/17 23:12
Dragon blade :

I vote for BM's head on an electronic spike.... Bwahahahaha hahaha.. Power to the people!!!

While I appreciate your vote, I have to admit that my shoe collection, while impressive, lacks a certain je ne sais pas. I just don't have the discerning taste of those listed.
17/09/17 23:16
Some one let me loose on this cross dressing shelf stacker!!!!
17/09/17 23:19
Let's just get this over with dragon. Fly over here to Kansas City and I will take you on a date. We can start on the plaza with a nice steak by the candlelight, then move on to Missie b and then we can finish up the night on Pennsylvania street at the after party. We don't need to burden everyone here with your continued courtship attempts.