Webb Ellis Ball Boys

03/11/18 23:09
Have I got admires? I know you love me Jon but thought Mark hated me.... Oh nearly forgot... Lol..
03/11/18 23:11
You forgot to say no mark..... Lol..
03/11/18 23:36
You should be relieved he's now turned his attention to me, because i genuinely thought he had some creepy obsession with you. We've all got people within the game that have pissed us off one way or another, but you drop it after a couple of rants and outbursts, right? Not him, it was a bit weird tbh the obsession he had with you. Got VERY boring after a while and ended every comment with LOL. Only he was 'LOL'ing.
03/11/18 23:42
Wow. I had no idea.. Bless him.. Well i suppose its nice to be remembered...
03/11/18 23:58
I have wondered who was in my bushes to be honest. They seemed to be enjoying themselves so I left them to it.
It is starting to effect the soil though and soon the bushes will die from jealous jism overdose...
Lol.
05/11/18 10:58
Bluemooners :

hhhhhatseL :

Bluemooners :

hhhhhatseL :

Nob nose, nose nob :

Yeah, what's happened? I thought you guys were going well?
they were until someone spat their dummy out again lol

Only morons or 8 year olds end sentences with ‘lol’, which category do you fall into?

Awww bless here he is the the 8th dwarf known as roidy, have you found ya dummy yet pal? Its probably next to your nappies

Aaaah it's the Dreadlock Warrior obsessed Lestaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tigers. Now obsessed with me. What a loser. You're definitely in the moron category. Can't even follow basic gvg instructions.

Im far from Obsessed with you dont flatter yourself, youve had a fair few things to say about DW yourself youre a 2 faced coward that gets shirty when you get called out, dont act like you arent either, and what basic gvg instructions cant i follow you posion dwarf! Making completely ridiculous claims yet again
05/11/18 11:01
Dreadlocked warriors :

I have wondered who was in my bushes to be honest. They seemed to be enjoying themselves so I left them to it.
It is starting to effect the soil though and soon the bushes will die from jealous jism overdose...
Lol.

Fancy a quickie?
05/11/18 14:06
Yeh go on then. I want a reach around though with painted nails..
05/11/18 14:34
Dreadlocked warriors :

Yeh go on then. I want a reach around though with painted nails..

Youll have to wait til wednesday for painted nails... LOL
06/11/18 02:00
LOL LTThhhhL :

Bluemooners :

hhhhhatseL :

Bluemooners :

hhhhhatseL :

Nob nose, nose nob :

Yeah, what's happened? I thought you guys were going well?
they were until someone spat their dummy out again lol

Only morons or 8 year olds end sentences with ‘lol’, which category do you fall into?

Awww bless here he is the the 8th dwarf known as roidy, have you found ya dummy yet pal? Its probably next to your nappies

Aaaah it's the Dreadlock Warrior obsessed Lestaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tigers. Now obsessed with me. What a loser. You're definitely in the moron category. Can't even follow basic gvg instructions.

Im far from Obsessed with you dont flatter yourself, youve had a fair few things to say about DW yourself youre a 2 faced coward that gets shirty when you get called out, dont act like you arent either, and what basic gvg instructions cant i follow you posion dwarf! Making completely ridiculous claims yet again

Was i unimpressed with Dreads for actively poaching our players, yes. Nothing i didn't say to the man himself via whatsapp. You're obsession with him was frankly boring after about 4 months. EVERY single day without fail you'd bring him up on chat. It was very weird.
As for your newfound obsession with me, i seen the screenshots from the W.E.B.B. chat before our teams were removed from it. Even named your team after me, Roidrage RFC. If that isn’t obsession I don’t know what is. The green eyed monster will get you nowhere fella. Very weird, very creepy.
A poisoned dwarf with a body and a knowledge of the game you could only dream of, fat boy. You mentioned after every defeat you were going to quit the game. But here you still are, lingering like a smelly fart after achieving nothing in the game. And if ever you do, it will be hand me down strats from someone else, because you haven't got a clue what you're doing. What is it you say? LOL