POWERFUL RUGBY! Watch GUS show us all

09/04/20 16:30
Besides the game not being great it's people like you guys in the elite guilds that make people leave the game through your constant bickering like everyone knows the issues give it a damnn rest if it's so much of a problem for you why not leave yourselves ?
09/04/20 21:04
Ashley Longthorn :

Besides the game not being great it's people like you guys in the elite guilds that make people leave the game through your constant bickering like everyone knows the issues give it a damnn rest if it's so much of a problem for you why not leave yourselves ?

Pmsl. People leave because of some sarcastic comments on the forum? Bore off Ash.

Why can't people highlight the blatant cheating in the top 2 leagues?? This is the 3rd half, anything goes. Don't like it, don't read it. But you will and you'll make your little comments to make yourself feel better.

Have a good one Ash, looking forward to having you in the top league...... eventually!
10/04/20 21:33
Balderdash Titans :

Ashley Longthorn :

Pmsl. People leave because of some sarcastic comments on the forum? Bore off Ash.

Why can't people highlight the blatant cheating in the top 2 leagues?? This is the 3rd half, anything goes. Don't like it, don't read it. But you will and you'll make your little comments to make yourself feel better.

Have a good one Ash, looking forward to having you in the top league...... eventually!

Although we clearly don't see eye to eye I think there is one thing we can agree on we both wanna see a fair game. I personally don't believe matches are fixed the players that are in la cag have had to work there way up like anyone else nobody starts in the top league so to get there they've pretty much beaten every other player in the game, I look and think it wouldn't be of any suprise to me if 2 months - 3 months from now la Cag 2 had the second highest number of challenge points. I guess when la cag 2 overtake you in Damage you'll be saying they match fixed too lol
11/04/20 07:01
good point ash
11/04/20 13:10
Ashley Longthorn :

Although we clearly don't see eye to eye I think there is one thing we can agree on we both wanna see a fair game. I personally don't believe matches are fixed the players that are in la cag have had to work there way up like anyone else nobody starts in the top league so to get there they've pretty much beaten every other player in the game, I look and think it wouldn't be of any suprise to me if 2 months - 3 months from now la Cag 2 had the second highest number of challenge points. I guess when la cag 2 overtake you in Damage you'll be saying they match fixed too lol

Sorry Ashley, but this comment caught my eye.

You are correct in stating that nobody starts the game at the top level, yes. La Cagnannaise have been around for a very long time and worked hard at fixing matches to get as many top level teams as possible with the idea to keep them there, again through fixing games.

You have been around for a while now, so you can't tell me that when it is La Cag vs La Cag and one team wins 91 - 0, that this isn't suspicious. Or when one team is 28 - 0 up and then changes to a losing strat to keep the scoreline at 28pts.

You need to more astute with your analysis of the game, otherwise you will never make the top league. Or join La Cagnannaise and they will get you there. Lol.
11/04/20 18:21
Mais quel tricheur ce GUS
39 championnats et 105 tournois
Fait le dénoncer à la police
11/04/20 21:21
Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

Mais quel tricheur ce GUS
39 championnats et 105 tournois
Fait le dénoncer à la police

GUS it really doesn't matter how many championships or tournaments you win now, my friend. You will only be remembered as a match fixer, and all your achievements in the game will be undermined. People will always say you couldn't do it without match fixing.

Here's the French for you:
GUS, peu importe le nombre de championnats ou de tournois que vous gagnez maintenant, mon ami. Vous vous souviendrez seulement de vous comme un fixateur de match, et toutes vos réalisations dans le jeu seront compromises. Les gens diront toujours que vous ne pourriez pas le faire sans trucage de matchs.
11/04/20 23:12
Phalan everyone knows who is a good player and who isn't. Take yourself and Oblix for example. You both are using the same strat, You know what to change to beat the opposition Oblix doesn't. So that's why we know Oblix is doing well because of you.
Ystrad
12/04/20 10:00
En tout cas GUS on se rappellera de lui parce qu'il n'aura pas volé sweet nitro
12/04/20 12:06
Not so Damaged :

Phalan everyone knows who is a good player and who isn't. Take yourself and Oblix for example. You both are using the same strat, You know what to change to beat the opposition Oblix doesn't. So that's why we know Oblix is doing well because of you.
Ystrad

What I hope to convey is not to say that GUS or anyone else in particular is not a good player. GUS obviously has had a solid last 2 seasons and has been very difficult to beat on the map and in Champs. What I hope to show is that even a good player's legacy can be spoiled by match fixing. And its so unnecessary. There will always be doubters and question marks about whether a good player would have been able to remain top level consistently if it weren't for match fixing. You should surely be able to see this, Ystrad. I remember a time when you were one of the most vocal guys against match fixing. It spoils the game.