Attack problem

26/07/15 03:08
why does the stricker who attacks from the middle can rarely score even if he was near and in a face to face situation with the goalkeeper ? but the player who attack from the wing can easily score even if he kicked the ball from a big distance ? this make the "ST" position have low effect in the team and the "LW" and "RW" have a big value in the team. you should make it more real. The stricker should be able to score easily when he is in front of the goal and the wings should make crosses and chances for the stricker more often .
27/07/15 10:28
It seems that goalkeepers are too powerful currently. It will be adjusted but it needs a lot of testing to avoid absurd situations or results.
27/07/15 22:12
Thanks PierrotLL for answer, I just want to cast the shadow on that problem and I'm sure you are working on making the game better and more realistic.
27/07/15 22:18
I played with a self-made formation whereby the goalkeeper was standing at the other end of the field and the attacking players still have a problem scoring - don't think its a goalkeeper issue..