some modifications needed

17/08/15 17:41
Some modifications are strongly needed in the game and i think many players are agree with me :
1- League rewards are very weak, the objective of any league became just promoting to the upper level not scoring high position.
2- when u have a match with a weak opponent .. you surprised by a loss or a draw .. the reason : the opponent used the match bonus because he know u are stronger .. that mean that u should use match bonus every match .. its stupid .. u MUST eliminate it and instead of that let us use money in the auctions .. using money in improving the squad is better than using it in match bonuses.
3-the training matches take place even if the players have low energy .. you make training for ur players which decrease their energies, then u find that your team is forced to play a training match with another team which mean that u loss the match and lose fans. please don't make a low energy teams enter training matches until they become ready.
4-you should make an overall ranking for the teams based on money gained (the infrastructure value can be calculated) and the team quality.
that is all i remember , any one can add ideas. Thanks.
19/08/15 21:40
why don't answer, admin ? are u there ?
20/08/15 15:56
went on vacation again ? sooooo bad .. I get bored the game became stubid
25/08/15 11:06
Thanks for your feedback Saeed.
We are in a time of reflexion to improve the game, and your ideas will be taken in account.
03/09/15 11:46
U must eliminate match bonuses .. it STUBID
07/09/15 12:08
you're right, it doesn't make any sence
07/09/15 13:36
the problem is that the admin don't answer