The case of the missing Admin personnel and arrogantly aloof Sublinet

16/04/16 04:40
Dear Sirs,

It is extremely vexing to find out that you choose to spend all the money you are making from this game on fanciful holidays; expensive cars and loose women / frisky men. Oh, please refrain from spending frivolously, lest your mums would then also be ignored and left starving.

So, while you were away, the blatant cheating is is ongoing; answers have not been forthoming; your treatment of a very good moderator (Vishnal) is utterly disrespectful; all flaws in this could-be-brilliant game are still alive and well; ignoring the ideas of players is sadly deep-rooted in your company's policy; amongst many other issues.

It certainly is incomprehensible that you are allowed to indulge in your nasty idiosyncracies without fear of retribution. However, that is your perogative, and you have to deal with the agony when you fall from your self-created pedestal.

My question is: How many more moons before you decide to provide acknowledgement and answer to the ideas, comments and questions of players?

P.S - I wish you a very Merry & Blessed Christmas 2016 & 2017 as I presume you will still be ignoring and avoiding us indefinitedly.

Thank you & enjoy your underserved holidays!

Red Mancs

16/04/16 09:51
You are correct in saying so,Simpleman. The admins have not heard us nor have they answered is on the forum. The task of the moderator is to forward our ideas to the admins but the admins have not done a thing about this. Vishal did a fabulous job. I wish vishal does not quit. The fight has started and we will not rest until the admins answer us themselves and solve the issues plaguing this beautiful game.
16/04/16 16:22
Good afternoon, CR,

Thanks and it is certainly refreshing to know others feel the same way. Oh, being a Man Utd fan, your name obviously brings back fond memories of CR7, and you will definitely have my support if you decide to be the moderator, albeit, a tough job! Have a wonderful weekend, Cristiano.
17/04/16 05:30
Hahaha. Simple man, than I am your rival on the footballing scene. I am a Liverpool fan. Anyway, this is the prime time for players to wake up and make the admins notice them. We need to send the message that now the players won't settle for little things. We shall make our message heard.
17/04/16 22:47
Hey. Crisiano,

Have you seen the disgraceful and boring football Man Utd has been playing! It is absolutely abhorrent! Now, compare that to the pacy football Liverpool plays.... MU will not win anything for years to come until LVG is dismissed and banished from Manchester!!!
18/04/16 05:02
That is not the important thing here. The main thing here is that the admins have not answered us nor have they made any changes to the game as we requested. It high time the admins hear us. We are not asking anytjing stupid. BTW Liverpool has been playong beautifully and there are reports of Klopp signing Mario Gotze from Bayern Munich.
18/04/16 10:28
Wow guys, seriously, what can I answer to that?
You really don't imagine how much work we are doing here. We are a very small team, working on several games with hundreds of thousand players each.
I take time to come everyday on the forum to read your questions and ideas and answer when needed but I can't do that all the day or I would never have time to work on the games themselves.
I'm sorry you imagine us as lazy rich guys joking on you, that can't be more at the opposite of the truth.
18/04/16 16:21
Yes. We understand you. But at least answer us once a week to let us know you are there, hearing us. And the ideas we gave, we understand it is a difficult task but at least implement some of them. Only fixing bugs( that too after a long time) does not help. Cheers.
18/04/16 20:17
I understand that it is not much fun to read negative stories about yourself Pierrot, BUT ...do not respond to this ...use this time to answer questions properly. We hardly see you in the forum and when we see you your answers dont help us at all. And now you use your time to respond on the forum because some one says something that hurts your feelings. DONT please ...and dont respond to this either ...just do your job (and a little better then you have done before)

You say you come on every day and answer / reply where it is needed ...if that is the case then you consider most of our suggestions, questions and complaints as not important enough ??? WHY ???

We bring good suggestions to make the game more fun, more realistic and more exiting. BUT nothing is done with it.
We ask questions because some things are just not clear or dont make sence. BUT you hardly ever give an answer that is helpfull.
We signal bugs. BUT you keeps saying it is fixed ...and it isn't.
We complain ... a lot ...because this game has potential, but needs a lot a lot of improvement. And we get angree because of the absence of answers and improvements ...good ones anyway.

BUT, when we stops asking, suggesting, signal, complaining ...then this game is finished. People dont complain because they dont give a damn, they complain because they do. So dont waste time saving your ego ...use your time to answer propper questions and give feedback on our suggestions.

I'll try again and post all my unanswered questions again, I hope you do the same.