Guild challenge

26/10/16 18:13
I thought that guild challenges were supposed to be against a guild of equal level, yet the guild I am in always seem to get guilds ranked 35 places above them, this happened in the last guild I was in.
guilds ranked in the 40's have no chance against guilds in the top 15 or less. this is unfair as there is no way to compete, therefore no chance of gaining recruiter points, so you can't improve your teams with recruiter points. Let's see if you answer this query, as it seems that you have no interest in players that don't spend money. no wonder most of the non Iranian players are leaving the game..
29/10/16 11:53
From what I gather, and I am relatively new here, guild challenges are based on team's total "fans" and has nothing to do with quality which is disappointing and extremely unfair. If you have teams with too many fans, "throw" a few games by playing weak players and your fan level will drop and the chances of drawing in better improves...hardly the way one should approach improvement!!!
31/10/16 20:22
I am a Guild Leader.
I am HEARTILY SICK of my Guild being drawn against Guilds that are only half full. - Or less in some cases.
The amount of times recently that we have faced only 14 - or even 11 - teams in the opposition Guild is just beyond a joke.
I can't keep all my Guild members happy as half of them are not getting to play their games - even with me standing aside nearly every time round now.

Never mind opposition of a similar quality - which would be nice yes - but at least full Guilds should be being drawn against other full Guilds or near enough so!

Please Game Admin - do something about this before even more people get sick of it and leave the game altogether.

31/10/16 20:39
[b Can only endorse what has been quoted below, Admin need to balance out Guild Challenges where equal numbered teams and averages play each other, leaving out half your Guild players soon gets players in interested

[/b]
Charles George :

I am a Guild Leader.
I am HEARTILY SICK of my Guild being drawn against Guilds that are only half full. - Or less in some cases.
The amount of times recently that we have faced only 14 - or even 11 - teams in the opposition Guild is just beyond a joke.
I can't keep all my Guild members happy as half of them are not getting to play their games - even with me standing aside nearly every time round now.

Never mind opposition of a similar quality - which would be nice yes - but at least full Guilds should be being drawn against other full Guilds or near enough so!

Please Game Admin - do something about this before even more people get sick of it and leave the game altogether.