Howdy

28/01/19 02:38
AFC Millwall here,

Just a quick hello and asking if they have sorted this game out yet or are they still in denial?

Your friend as always

John
28/01/19 06:51
John,

Things are worse than ever with the "world cup competition". Too many things have went wrong to mention but it was a failure beyond comprehension.

I hope you are doing well, mate. We miss you but we understand why you'd want to leave this game. The only thing that keeps me here is my awesome mates.

Ps i made rank 1 for a spell last week and stirred up some Iranians for you
28/01/19 10:59
Psychedelic Wanderers :

John,

Things are worse than ever with the "world cup competition". Too many things have went wrong to mention but it was a failure beyond comprehension.

I hope you are doing well, mate. We miss you but we understand why you'd want to leave this game. The only thing that keeps me here is my awesome mates.

Ps i made rank 1 for a spell last week and stirred up some Iranians for you

Hey Bruv

Grats on the rank

How's things, I hope you are good and had a great Christmas break?... Yeah, the only thing I miss are my mates, If the game was barely tolerable I'd return but it looks like you need to heavily invest for a mediocre team and I haven't forgotten how the admin disrespect the people who play their game, so stuff em as far as i'm concerned... they lose out at the end of the day by me not paying to play this game and tbh if this game was working properly, I'd be back and paying to help them but not the way it is mate, it'd be like paying someone to be smacked across the face, a bit like S&M (so I think you lot must be a bit kinky lol). Like the old saying... don't bite the hand that feeds you!.... they will NEVER learn, they are thick as sh*t and twice as nasty!

Good to hear from you and hope we can catch up again soon.

Keep up the good work and say hi to the old gang for me.

John