Fullbacks - bringing them into the game in attack

10/10/15 10:36
How do I get my fullback into the back line? No problems getting the ball out to the centres, but doesn't tend to go much further, and the fullback never joins attacks.
12/10/15 14:00
You can lower the "Rear cover" and the "Attack depth", but it's risky. If your opponent intercepts the ball and pass through your line, your 15 will not be able to stop the ball carrier.
13/10/15 01:20
PierrotLL :

You can lower the "Rear cover" and the "Attack depth", but it's risky. If your opponent intercepts the ball and pass through your line, your 15 will not be able to stop the ball carrier.

Ok thanks I'll have a play around with those two settings.
17/10/15 07:11
No.15 isnt really supposed to be used as an attacking player, he's your slip if anyone gets through your defences or to get the ball if other team kicks it far into your playfield... even if your [15] attacked he would have no one to pass to as he is furthest back and backline will always try stay ahead of him. Make your [15] a high kicking with 40% penetration, so when he do get the ball he will run till he encounter to much opposition then kick the ball. either out or into their playfield. best penetration players is from 8 - 14