Championship Level

05/11/15 19:23
I would like to know if the Championships levels are infinite or if it is planned at some point to have one top championship with the top players from the game and both promotions and relegations in the league?.

Thanks!
05/11/15 22:05
It maxes out at lvl5 im pretty sure
Eddit My mistake just looked at some 50 star avg and it said they were still in lvl5
05/11/15 22:19
It keeps going up. Winner of lvl 5 will move to lvl 7 and 2-6 will move to lvl 6. And apparently it keeps going on forever.
06/11/15 10:04
Yes, it's infinite, you will never be relegated to a lower level.
06/11/15 11:28
Boring
06/11/15 18:33
Can we have that changed? It would be cool to see the top teams battling each other. I think the chances of being relegated will make it more interesting. Also it will become a matter of more strategy and not so much who started playing first.
09/11/15 13:54
If you are good, you will climb levels 2 by 2 and catch up the first teams (only one new championship level is open each month).

Relegation means you will lose everything if you pause the game for a time, and that's really unpleasant.
09/11/15 17:59
I just think there is much more potential the other way round, PierrotLL! As it is right now, getting a promotion doesn't seem that complicated as you only need to be on the top half of the league. If you limit the spots, add relegation and a pyramid system where the best teams play each other at the top now everyone has goal to reach for. I bet people will spend a lot more money in the game just to be able to play at that level. And it replicates real life tournaments way better. Now we can only assume which team is better but having all the best battling each other will be a better test. That's just my opinion...
09/11/15 22:50
Is relegation less pleasant than having the upper leagues being filled with dead accounts?
10/11/15 11:05
PierrotLL :

Relegation means you will lose everything if you pause the game for a time, and that's really unpleasant.

Surely that is more realistic though? If you don't turn up then you won't do so well then you may well be relegated.

I fully support relegation of say the bottom two teams. It is not as if this is a quick process either and you would have to 'pause the game' for a good while to drop even one championship level.