Away games - question for admin

02/01/16 22:15
Could you let us know exactly what the penalties on stats are for away teams? Also, are their realistic tactics or strategies that will make a difference for an away team (,I.e. Lower aggressiveness or pass speed etc.)? Thanks
04/01/16 15:47
There is no difference between playing away or at home.
08/01/16 00:19
There is in Guild Challenge games, because the away team doesn't use match bonuses - one reason why there are so many draws.
08/01/16 11:44
Nick Roberts :

There is in Guild Challenge games, because the away team doesn't use match bonuses - one reason why there are so many draws.

Not sure that is true, people can have match bonus on for any match. Home or Away.
08/01/16 13:01
guest_1443304101417 :

"Nick Roberts" :

Not sure that is true, people can have match bonus on for any match. Home or Away.

You cannot apply a match bonus for an away guild game where you have been challenged. Your slider may be set as such but note, you will not be deducted any match money for gose games. Therefore no bonus is applied by the away team.
10/01/16 05:05
Yeah answer that one admin ? What BS have you got this week ?

The attacking team gets all the advantage? Do you even play the game?

Are you claiming match bonus has "no" advantage being home team? Because I certainly can't use it away from home!!!

Or is this another glitch to the game? That should work but doesn't ?

10/01/16 06:26
I think he was just answering the question, so no home turf has no influence on the teams performance until there is a use of match bonuses only then does it take effect with only the home(attacking) team being able to use the bonus system.
He was not claiming anything to do with bonuses but only to do with what soil the game is played on.
11/01/16 00:47
Hawkes Bay Magpies :

Yeah answer that one admin ? What BS have you got this week ?

The attacking team gets all the advantage? Do you even play the game?

Are you claiming match bonus has "no" advantage being home team? Because I certainly can't use it away from home!!!

Or is this another glitch to the game? That should work but doesn't ?

You can use match bonus in away games just like home games, performance does not vary based on home or away. As a separate issue only challenging teams in guild/training matches can apply match bonus and they will always show the challenger as the home team.
12/01/16 12:17
It's true, on guild challenge and training matches, only the one who trigger the match can use a match bonus.

On championship and tournament matches, both teams can use match bonus.
14/01/16 09:43
What's the point off the one who triggers the game only can use match bonus in GVG? A 70 star can use 100% match bonus against a 45 star in attack?

It needs to be removed from GVG , the other games are fine