WEBB ELLIS JAMF

09/02/17 21:45
Carshalton Colts :

Bluemooners :

Carshalton Colts :

Well just to put another spanner in the works I know for a fact that Webb Ellis have actually been beaten before and it seems to have been conveniently overlooked. Shame really that the 'new' style guild page does not reflect draws and losses as well as wins.

Name of opponent and approximate date please, Mr Impartial Colts.

Suffice to say in answering that I would be identifying my own guild which is unfair on both myself and my fellow guild members who are unaware that I moderate on the forum. That said, if your records are so comprehensive you should, if being honest with yourselves, be able to work it out. ......... and you know what they say about sarcasm!

wait, if your guild memebrs dont know you moderate then how could it possibly be unfair to them. but even worse, how ca NM it be unfair towards yourself? "forgive them father for they know not... "
09/02/17 21:50
super spene :

grow up mornmouth

I'm not the one crying like a petulant child over losing a fake game of rugby on a computer game. Suffice to say sir, you need to do the growing up
09/02/17 21:54
Carshalton seems to be a slippery individual
09/02/17 21:55
Brett Thomas :

What an angry article you are bluemooners.

Well he is a Man City fan, what do you expect? Lol
09/02/17 21:56
I think this has gone far enough. Original point was made and answered. Now totally off topic. Bluemooners you have already been banned for disrupting the forum. Ignoring the fact that you are again being personal and calling me a liar I will lock this thread and ask you to not go down the same road as you did before. Thank you.