Lions XV

15/04/17 15:26
Things have been entirely to quiet on here, so let's get some fun conversation going. Who does everyone have on their lions roster? Also, who do you not have going that most people think are a lock to make the team. For example, I was watching a YouTube selection show and one of them had Itoje going to Argentina and not New Zealand. Let's get this community rebuild started!
15/04/17 21:30
Welcome back Black Monks. Good subject choice, so let's get started. Dylan Hartley, yes or no?
15/04/17 22:33
No from me plenty of other good hookers above him
15/04/17 22:35
Colston's :

No from me plenty of other good hookers above him

Enough about your choice of Saturday night companion, who is going to play between the two props??
15/04/17 22:36
Not sure he has got a grip on the anger management but if he has then he has to be first choice for both 2 and captain.
15/04/17 22:48
Lol el's

CC he won't survive with his short temper and his line out throw is poor
15/04/17 23:51
We are the Hutchie :

Welcome back Black Monks. Good subject choice, so let's get started. Dylan Hartley, yes or no?

Not for my xv, but possibly my 3rd hooker. Also possibly my 2nd English hooker

Maybe if he had only served 52 weeks of suspensions in the past year I would think differently, but 60 is just a crazy number to be frank
16/04/17 00:07
So let's do props real quick before we get to the fun part, the locks
16/04/17 15:43
Black Monks :

So let's do props real quick before we get to the fun part, the locks

Anyone but Joe Marler... for me it's a straight choice between the Irish and Scottish front rows...
16/04/17 15:55
I agree he isn't one of the top 6 props but I do love his attitude on the pitch. My starting front row though is likely all Irish. Would anyone give Kyle Sinckler a go to bring in some hard running as a finisher or is he still to raw?