Integrity

11/07/17 16:32
I am curious everyone's thoughts on something that seems to becoming more and more common in top 100. It appears to be more and more common for the top players of a guild to move up rankings and then let weaker guild mates beat them to get more up top. In real rugby this would obviously be an integrity concern, say England had secured a world cup playoff spot before their final pool match vs Ireland, Ireland needed to win and secure a bonus point to knock Samoa out of the playoffs rounds. If England were to 'help' this happen it would not go over well. What is everyone's thoughts on if this is an integrity issue in this game. My personal thought is that it is great to agree to not beat people in your guild but I'm torn if it is acceptable to intentionally lose to a mate. Thoughts?
11/07/17 16:41
I tend to not play players whom I am guild team mates with or former team mates.
15/07/17 12:13
Thoughts?

I'd look out the window and take part in the world going on around you. We're all playing a game here after all.
15/07/17 15:41
You lead such a superior happy life. I am thoroughly jealous and will now give you everything you ask for. Interesting that you come to the integrity issue to highlight your entitlement issues. Now please be nice to us in the peanut gallery. Also, what is that bright yellow circle outside? It really hurts my eyes when I look at it.
15/07/17 16:13
Hey, it is the only way I can get to #1 (for seven minutes)!

Seriously I do not like it. I try not to play guild mates; sometimes I get carried away looking for the highest rated player and do not notice, but it not intentional. But this 'unwritten rule' is not for everyone...
16/07/17 05:43
guest_1441473780320 :

Thoughts?

I'd look out the window and take part in the world going on around you. We're all playing a game here after all.

Yeah, +1

It depends of so many different factors....

Sometimes i lose on purpose to let a guild member get an offensive bonus for the regular championship, sometimes i lose on purpose against another player etc, we all have differents reasons, so each one of us can find their own path and play as they like
18/07/17 21:57
guest_1441473780320 :

Thoughts?

Is it heavy that chip on your shoulder you carry around?