Player penalty when not playing position.

06/12/17 05:24
When a player is not playing his position a penalty of about 20% of his rating must apply. There are a few people that just buy 6-7 players and then put them on posision 11-14. This is a serious problem.
06/12/17 12:11
why is it a problem?
06/12/17 14:28
Raise your hand if you've only played one position your entire career. I've played 7 different position numbers and I don't think I'm rare at all
06/12/17 21:22
Black Monks :

Raise your hand if you've only played one position your entire career. I've played 7 different position numbers and I don't think I'm rare at all

BM, you are not merely rare, you are..........unique!
07/12/17 01:18
We are the Hutchie :

Black Monks :

BM, you are not merely rare, you are..........unique!

My mommy tells me that every night when she tucks me in!
07/12/17 04:48
only 7, pfft i played at least 10, and not a single one well
07/12/17 12:08
Targaryen Dragons :

only 7, pfft i played at least 10, and not a single one well

I think I was only slightly below avg at tight head. I also think I'm one of the few 6'3" hookers in the history of the game (we had a match with only 15 of us there and 5 of us were props and 3 were locks. I hooked and we lost)
07/12/17 14:35
Black Monks :

Just when i thought you couldn't become any more of a legend, you supersede yourself.
07/12/17 19:40
Bluemooners :

Black Monks :

Just when i thought you couldn't become any more of a legend, you supersede yourself.

Mooners, I think you misunderstand the meaning of legend. I was just below avg at tight head, but way below average at all the others!
07/12/17 23:33
God loves a trier.