Guild Merger

15/12/17 16:01
Hi everyone. So I have noticed that there are a lot of small guilds with less than 15 teams knocking around at the mo. I was wondering if anyone would fancy merging their small guild with ours? The only catch is that all leaders and right hands stay the same for both guilds.

I think it's a great opportunity to have a full guild with really active members. We can either change the name of the guild completely or merge the 2 names. Whatever really.

If you are interested then post here eith your guilds name, I will check you out and throw all your members an invite to our guild to begin with then we take it from there.

Cheers: Balderdash Titans; Agenda 21: De Pop.
16/12/17 21:36
Give me a shout
17/12/17 19:40
What guild are you dude so I can search for you.
24/12/17 12:34
NAMURASJim Johnson :

Hi everyone. So I have noticed that there are a lot of small guilds with less than 15 teams knocking around at the mo. I was wondering if anyone would fancy merging their small guild with ours? The only catch is that all leaders and right hands stay the same for both guilds.

I think it's a great opportunity to have a full guild with really active members. We can either change the name of the guild completely or merge the 2 names. Whatever really.

If you are interested then post here eith your guilds name, I will check you out and throw all your members an invite to our guild to begin with then we take it from there.

Cheers: Balderdash Titans; Agenda 21: De Pop.

Tried searching for you under "Agenda 21: De Pop" but couldn't find you. If you are still struggling to fill the guild and have very few members, we have 4 spare places at the moment. Not sure if that is any good to you but give us a shout if interested. Wales. The Exiles
24/12/17 15:08
Hey. Since I posted the above we have changed our name. We have 19 teams at the moment with some really good members hitting 220+ stars. We also have some brand new teams so it is a good balance. If you are looking a quality guild to merge with we can take the most active, fed up of having to remove inactive teams. I will invite you so you can see our current guild, play me in a friendly if you fancy some invites. This could be beautiful.

Cheers,

Saruman.