Elections

20/12/17 20:17
It has been brought to my attention recently that we have not overthrown...I mean voted out our current president. I believe it is time to reevaluate the cruel and oppressive rule that el presidente sir fluffiness has used to make his will become constitution. With that said it is time for a new election, please bring your best nominations forward so we can play sir fluffy of evilness and improve our status in life!
20/12/17 20:43
I nominate Coach Fluffy.

Under the rule of Coach Fluffy arranged draws (aka matchfixing) shall be completely legal and anybody opposing shall be punished to the full extent of the law. All followers of Coach Fluffy shall be allowed 100% match bonus at a fraction of the cost of the 5% allowed for the sheep that have strayed.

All money players shall be sold at $0.01 to all followers of Coach Fluffy and prices raised to $100 for those who oppose.

Real life time will also be banned as all time must be focussed on the game and game alone.

No further new socks will be made and washing facilities will be closed.

Thank you for your vote.
20/12/17 21:30
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

I nominate Coach Fluffy.

Under the rule of Coach Fluffy arranged draws (aka matchfixing) shall be completely legal and anybody opposing shall be punished to the full extent of the law. All followers of Coach Fluffy shall be allowed 100% match bonus at a fraction of the cost of the 5% allowed for the sheep that have strayed.

All money players shall be sold at $0.01 to all followers of Coach Fluffy and prices raised to $100 for those who oppose.

Real life time will also be banned as all time must be focussed on the game and game alone.

No further new socks will be made and washing facilities will be closed.

Thank you for your vote.

*whistles innocently* *hides sniper rifle in the book depository *

What sorry im just looking for a book on kekistan
21/12/17 02:26
The book Bolt Action by this guy named Harvey is quite popular at my library Dallas. He may help with what you need.

So we have coach fluffy mcfluffernutter going pro match fixing, pro coiner, pro mb. Who will stand opposed to this great and evil president?
21/12/17 06:55
You forgot to mention:
Anti Socks
Anti Libraries
Anti Life

And henceforth I shall be addressed as the greatest, most diverse, credit card using, match boosting fixer genius strategist ever fluffy President.

Sincerely
Your President

21/12/17 10:31
Black Monks :

The book Bolt Action by this guy named Harvey is quite popular at my library Dallas. He may help with what you need.

So we have coach fluffy mcfluffernutter going pro match fixing, pro coiner, pro mb. Who will stand opposed to this great and evil president?

Sweet i will take it out and read it on that grassy knoll over that way
21/12/17 14:33
So we are now looking for an anti coining, anti mb, pro sock candidate to run against the evil dictator. Also, I am volunteering my services to run the campaign. I have inside information that sir fluffy mcflufferton is seeking campaign services from a disgraced high power politician so I will be willing to get in the mud with them and I look forward to making the name fluffy Mudd. (Funny historic fact, saying a person's name is Mudd actually has nothing to do with mud)
21/12/17 16:20
I have heard from insiders that our traitorous president has also made changes to the cost of name changes, the more he dislikes you the more gold balls are needed.
21/12/17 16:27
That is just the start my friend