Pre-arranged matches

12/02/18 08:35
Bluemooners :

Askuus claims to be SeekNdestroy who also has a forum account. Is it true? Probably not because he lies non stop about everything. But something for the mods to maybe look into.

It is a developers issue not a moderator issue so raise a ticket. The forum rules are contained in the main terms and conditions. These prevent multiple accounts but they previously have done nothing about that as often the individuals are paying fees on two accounts. Mind you a lot of other things are not covered by those terms.
15/02/18 14:24
Askuus
[/quote]
he used full MB because his bank dropped 23 Million cash.
[/quote]

Do you mind me asking how you know that his bank dropped?
15/02/18 16:28
He looked before and after the match, the way to do it has been discussed and a link provided in another recent forum
15/02/18 17:55
Black Monks :

He looked before and after the match, the way to do it has been discussed and a link provided in another recent forum

Great, thanks.
17/02/18 09:38
I’ve posted in the ideas section to have a pre arranged match section in the forum. It should keep all you league supporters (yes you are statistically more likely...) from missing any important posts.
17/02/18 11:05
VetSiD :

Can anyone point me to a copy of the rules where it says I shall not use my knowledge of the game and ability to play it to engineer a particular score with another player? Surely in order to be a cheat you actually have to be breaking the rules..
It's like the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion.. Tax evasion is illegal and you deserve everything you get, tax avoidance is not and anyone who moans about it is probably just jealous that they're not able to do it too..

I wish everybody was pre-arranging / fixing games... All the games in a championship would finish in a draw... same for the tournaments.. same for the GCs...
Please explain how fun and exciting this game would be if we were all using this “knowledge of the game” as you call it...? (Do you really think that some people can’t do it and that you need to be a genius to fix a game?). I am very interested in your response.

(Actually, the only reason some players can do that is because many of us don’t want to win in what we call an unfair manner.. as we believe more in sport values than in Sweet Nitro rules..)

PS: Are really some people that afraid to loose a game (it s just a game...)? Or to not be double/single promoted? Would they life end if that happened? Hence they need so badly to fix a game and make sure they will not loose it? I am just trying to understand...
17/02/18 11:31
King of the Jungle (#Rugga) :

VetSiD :

Can anyone point me to a copy of the rules where it says I shall not use my knowledge of the game and ability to play it to engineer a particular score with another player? Surely in order to be a cheat you actually have to be breaking the rules..
It's like the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion.. Tax evasion is illegal and you deserve everything you get, tax avoidance is not and anyone who moans about it is probably just jealous that they're not able to do it too..

I wish everybody was pre-arranging / fixing games... All the games in a championship would finish in a draw... same for the tournaments.. same for the GCs...
Please explain how fun and exciting this game would be if we were all using this “knowledge of the game” as you call it...? (Do you really think that some people can’t do it and that you need to be a genius to fix a game?). I am very interested in your response.

(Actually, the only reason some players can do that is because many of us don’t want to win in what we call an unfair manner.. as we believe more in sport values than in Sweet Nitro rules..)

PS: Are really some people that afraid to loose a game (it s just a game...)? Or to not be double/single promoted? Would they life end if that happened? Hence they need so badly to fix a game and make sure they will not loose it? I am just trying to understand...

Careful talking like that mate. You'll get shouted down by the idiots who think it's ok.
17/02/18 12:11

VetSiD :

So what you're saying is that you feel your life isn't worth living? (This is your strawman, it's weak) some people acknowledge something isn't cheating but also acknowledge they don't want to partake and thus they don't do it but they also don't call people cheaters for not cheating. So you're saying you are either with me or against me? So you're saying you like to kick dogs? So you're saying all 5 star restaurants should have puppy on the menu?
20/02/18 12:04

VetSiD :

I think you missed the point of my post. I would be quite interested to see what would happen if everyone in a league drew all of their games... that would be a challenge for the devs..
I don’t doubt that any 2 half decent players could contrive a draw but it does require you to have someone who consents to the draw and for there to be trust between the two teams. Having been screwed over on “no match bonus” agreements I would contend that some players would have real difficulty in arranging a draw..
The point is that while some may contend its against the spirit of the game it’s not actually against the rules so those doing it cannot be ‘cheats’. Given that the game encourages team work in several ways, I’m not even convinced it is any more morally questionable than using match bonus..