CHEATING

20/02/18 08:11
DHSFP :

I need new socks :

At yes but are u a Rugby player or a gamer? Because for some reason u cant be both i think or maybe its u cant be a Monks and a king, im so confused

Did you enjoy posting that irrelevance? I am an ex-rugby player and now I am a gamer/ex-rugby player. I am still heavily involved in the game at the top level in the background but that is actually none of your business so why am I saying this?

Moderators please lock this thread.

It was a joke as rumney said this was dragons idea that u cant be both
20/02/18 08:51
Rumney RFC :

Dragon blade :

No that comment was at tiny b Monks. I would use adhd if I was referring to b mooners

Please tell me you don't represent the Blues, you do not hold our values acting the way you act.

When u play for your country or club u could form a solid blue or red line. Now then brother u can play this game being a rugby player at any level. It is more a conduct of a trollish gamer to lie, provoke, belittle another person. This does not relate to 'our' principles. The rugby spirit and culture wouldn't accept this. Therefore both 'bm' s can not identify with this theory as both trolls. I think u will find I hold our principles at the highest regard - development, equality.. championing diversity despite age, race, gender etc
20/02/18 09:42
I say Mayhem is a cheat
20/02/18 10:17
Guest EHR37 :

I say Mayhem is a cheat

hahahahaha I have heard the same thing, bliksem.
20/02/18 10:50
Guest EHR37 :

I say Mayhem is a cheat

Guest EHR37 may I ask what is your game name?
20/02/18 14:14
Dragon blade :

Rumney RFC :

Dragon blade :

No that comment was at tiny b Monks. I would use adhd if I was referring to b mooners

Please tell me you don't represent the Blues, you do not hold our values acting the way you act.

When u play for your country or club u could form a solid blue or red line. Now then brother u can play this game being a rugby player at any level. It is more a conduct of a trollish gamer to lie, provoke, belittle another person. This does not relate to 'our' principles. The rugby spirit and culture wouldn't accept this. Therefore both 'bm' s can not identify with this theory as both trolls. I think u will find I hold our principles at the highest regard - development, equality.. championing diversity despite age, race, gender etc

As I do not want to become another one of your victims while I'm simply trying to help you, I will speak none past this. I fear your perception of self is not consistent with others perception of you. When you disagree with one teammate it is one thing. When you disagree with 14 teammates it's another and you need to look inward. You have tons of people on here asking you to look inward and yet you just spew hate at them. Y mae dafad ddu ym mhob praidd. Stop being the black sheep.
20/02/18 15:47
I need new socks :
It was a joke as rumney said this was dragons idea that u cant be both

My apologies then for my misinterpretation. Damn good team you have here btw