New section under guild forum.

17/02/18 09:02
Called " game arrangements"

Some posts are getting missed when players are asking for draws in other sections of the forum. If we had a new section everyone would be able to see who wants a draw. We could even use it if players want to arrange no mb as well. It just bundles all of it together.

Thanks
17/02/18 11:04
Nob nose, nose nob :

Some posts are getting missed when players are asking for draws in other sections of the forum. If we had a new section everyone would be able to see who wants a draw. We could even use it if players want to arrange no mb as well. It just bundles all of it together.

Thanks

I think a really good idea. Why not have a hacks section as well, where people can post methods for cheating the developers as well as the other players?
17/02/18 11:28
Dunraven Castle :

Nob nose, nose nob :

Thanks

I think a really good idea. Why not have a hacks section as well, where people can post methods for cheating the developers as well as the other players?

Brilliant even better. Mods, make it so
17/02/18 14:50
Guys, you are missing the most obvious selection, there is a button that says 'draw' and if both teams click it the game doesn't even have to be played, you can even chose the score.
10/03/18 23:37
Bump. We need a new section. Players are missing messages to fix matches, we need the new section....
17/04/18 14:59
We really need this as there is a loads more match fixing going on and teams are missing out.
17/04/18 15:58
Is this satirical or are you genuinly endorsing cheating? Not looking for an argument, just asking the question.
17/04/18 16:07
Let's think through this, is nob for or against match fixing? He is firmly in the against camp. So this is satirical. I still love a mutual button for giving up both satirically and in reality. I also like games that make fun of people who use cheat codes (not saying match fixing is cheating) so I would propose that if you use the button your name gets modified for 24 hours to make fun of the player in a silly fun natured way. YouTube has some great videos on examples of games that make fun of people who use cheat codes.
17/04/18 23:14
By all accounts this section already exists, it’s just that the above posters have obviously not been invited