Bluemooners

05/05/18 01:25
Uneducated, knuckle dragging embarrassments.
05/05/18 01:35
Lol nice change of flag and name - v cowardly behaviour
05/05/18 02:16
Well B Moaners u have a handful of mates who say disgusting things. Shameful. That's all there is here. G#d knows what other sick things u guys are into. End of thread for me.
05/05/18 04:55
If you want to end the conversation, why call him a childish petty name? If you want to be the bigger man then be the bigger man, don't tell everyone you're bigger, show them. Seems like another Friday night where there wasn't as much drama as it appears you wanted (I acknowledge I could be wrong with this) so it appears you are unsuccessfully trying to stir the pot. Let people who need banned get banned, let people who only come on here when they are being hated not have a reason to come on if you don't want them around. And if you (I) want others to live up to your (my) own standards then surely you (I) should be willing to live up to your (my) own standards.
05/05/18 19:32
Black Monks :

Let people who need banned get banned, let people who only come on here when they are being hated not have a reason to come on if you don't want them around. And if you (I) want others to live up to your (my) own standards then surely you (I) should be willing to live up to your (my) own standards.

I didn t think it would happen, but I have to say, I agree with you on this. ,-)
05/05/18 19:40
Dragon blade :

@KOTJ - one can only guess at the kind of websites that these look at. Hope all is gd with u bro. If your struggling to make 20 players then let 'us' know and we will help u out

Thanks Dragon... I was about to stop by your guild for some help to make 20players.. but we actually managed to recruit 3-4 teams to start playing the gcs.
Hope everything is going well for you and your guild!
06/05/18 19:22
Not good reading the above thread.
07/05/18 04:03
Pathetic.