How is this even possible?

14/06/20 09:38
Hello all i'm the guild Black Venom and just had a GC against Sheep Shaggers of the Unholy Alliance the first half handsdown I was outplayed down 21-0 and second half without changing anything other than subs but nothing tactically strat wise I magically turned the game to win 35- 21

If someone wants to have a look at this game I'm Ashley Longthorn in Black Venom game is 14/6/2020 at 8.22 Uk time

I just can't get my head around how one half it looked like I was a novice second half he looked like the novice doesn't really make sense to me but you can watch the game it's bizzare and certainly most strangest match i've witnessed you'd think I was trying to insult the guy but i was genuinely trying to win first half and I wasn't even close.
15/06/20 10:46
I didn't see anything that surprising in the game to be honest. It was really a matter of possession. Sheep Shaggers had the majority of the possession in the first half while receiving the kick off, and scored points. Then when you managed to score and started receiving the kick off, the possession swung back to you and you scored. If anything I'd say that Sheep Shaggers subs have far lower stamina training than your subs, which probably contributed to his backs looking far more tired than yours in the last 15min of the game
15/06/20 19:19
Thanks Phalanx for your input