Visa Player Costs

12/01/23 22:22
Could I suggest that at the start of each season the cost of a player is reduced to the cheapest price (e.g. £8.99 in UK). This season I purchased 2 new players, 1 at £8.99 and 1 at £17.99. We are nearly at the end of a season and the new season starts again in 3 days. I need to purchase 2 new players but will not pay £44.99 for the 2nd one which I would have to do unless the price reduces before the start of the season. Please consider this as I believe other players as well as myself would be more likely to purchase 2 players if the price is reset as I suggested at the start of each season. Thank you.
Simon
12/01/23 22:32
Or as gold balls without a player are an option to purchase at any time why not add the players to these options so that you can purchase one of these options at any time
13/01/23 04:24
I need new socks :

Or as gold balls without a player are an option to purchase at any time why not add the players to these options so that you can purchase one of these options at any time

Even better idea Paul.
13/01/23 10:23
The boy's at Sweet Nitro won't be lazing on the beach in the Caribbean sipping on their margaritas if they start giving discounts
14/01/23 10:05
Cougars (Dave) :

The boy's at Sweet Nitro won't be lazing on the beach in the Caribbean sipping on their margaritas if they start giving discounts

They could go more often if they got their act together. For example it looks like I will be buying one new player at £17.99 this season. I would have bought 1 at £8.99 and 1 at £17,99 if it was available. Short sighted I think.
28/06/23 14:49
Simons Spud Slingers :

Cougars (Dave) :

They could go more often if they got their act together. For example it looks like I will be buying one new player at £17.99 this season. I would have bought 1 at £8.99 and 1 at £17,99 if it was available. Short sighted I think.

They could go even more frequently if they researched their market properly and realised that a lot of us have more "disposable income" some months than others as I mentioned long ago. They could have "all" offers available at "all" times and teams could then pick and choose what they can afford at any given time depending on their own available funds. If someone can only afford 1 or 2 purchases of £4.99 or £9.99 at a time then let them have that option (the offers give less GBs at lower cost anyway) so it won't disadvantage someone who is comfortable and can afford to spend more. If you win the lottery and decide to spend on all offers then that would be your choice but that's the key, give us the choice and I bet their income increases.

Caribbean and Hawaii versus just Caribbean for now
01/07/23 14:48
DHSFP :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Cougars (Dave) :

They could go even more frequently if they researched their market properly and realised that a lot of us have more "disposable income" some months than others as I mentioned long ago. They could have "all" offers available at "all" times and teams could then pick and choose what they can afford at any given time depending on their own available funds. If someone can only afford 1 or 2 purchases of £4.99 or £9.99 at a time then let them have that option (the offers give less GBs at lower cost anyway) so it won't disadvantage someone who is comfortable and can afford to spend more. If you win the lottery and decide to spend on all offers then that would be your choice but that's the key, give us the choice and I bet their income increases.

Caribbean and Hawaii versus just Caribbean for now

Love this, unfortunately nobody is listening. Once again I am waiting for the price to drop. £30 I would have spent this season, so far a big fat zero.
01/07/23 18:16
Have you ever tried to buy two players simultaneously? Run one each on phone/tablet/PC at the same time and get both at £9.49 or whatever price is quoted ($9.99 etc). Doesn't work every time, as timing authorising payment is critical, but it does work more than 50% of the time.
02/07/23 11:18
ha ha…. sweet nitro will appreciate! But they should already be able to be on the forum to read it