The ranking system needs fixed

30/12/16 20:47
I love the addition of the ranking system in map games but I have one big problem with it. If one team ahead of me loses I drop down a rank and I don't think that's fair. Why should I be penalized for another teams loss? If you could, fix it so the rankings switch and no other team is affected. I get up to a certain number, go to work, and when I get home I've dropped 20 spots when I only lost like 3 games. Gets me angry! Thank you for your time
30/12/16 22:07
As is the ranking system only drops you one position for every team higher than you that gets beaten and everybody moves down one spot. Because there are quite a number of challenges happening this will result in the drops as you described.

From what I understand (and I could be completely wrong here) what you would suggest is the team that gets beat moves down while the remainder remain in the same position. The only way that this would be possible is if the two teams "swop" positions and in my opinion this would probably result in the team getting beat dropping even more positions
30/12/16 23:01
i like it the way it is ... gives me a reason to play my 6 games each day
31/12/16 00:43
6 randy I only get 5????
31/12/16 01:14
I could deal with dropping multiple spots if I'm beaten. I don't like dropping 20 spots with only 3 losses, and yes Qballl that is what he is suggesting. Dropping multiple spots will still make you climb the rankings to get fans back yet not penalize you for not losing. And I only get 5 matches a day Randy. WTH? lol