run the routes you design?

09/01/17 03:26
How do you or can you get the players to run the route you design?
09/01/17 06:53
You can drag the head of the arrow around, and dragging the middle creates a pivot. Biggest issue I've had is the QB, who throws at the wrong point of the route, and your players will cut the route off once the ball is tossed. There's an option in the folder settings for pass delay, which can be set to 0s, 1s, 2s, or 3s. Doesn't always line up perfectly because snapping is imprecise and sometimes the QB moves in weird ways, but it's something.
09/01/17 17:48
According to the QB movement issu, i will share what i came up with after lot of testing. Your QB movement depends on

the quality of the first pass (usually throw by the C) and on the ability of your Meat wall (OL) to block the opponent. I end

up maxing out the Pass accuracy and the Pass distance accuracy of my first passer (C) along with

his blocking ability.This way, my QB receive a "good first pass". So what differenciate a "good first pass" from a "bad

first pass" ? Imo, it's a question of creating distance with the front line. I have notice that player run toward opponent

player if he enter their "action range". That means if a QB receive a pass and he is to close of the front line, he will

automatically run toward it and get SACKED (unless he have lot of juke stat but that is another theory ). But if the pass

get too far from the front line, he will "lose 0.5-1 sec" just to get the ball and will probably get sacked anyway or throw a

bad pass in precipitation. This is why your first pass have to be top class. I may be wrong on some point, but that is

what i came up with and i hope that will help some of us.

Thanks for taking the time to read my long and "messy" post .
09/01/17 18:39
Togo's Gorilla :

According to the QB movement issu, i will share what i came up with after lot of testing. Your QB movement depends on

the quality of the first pass (usually throw by the C) and on the ability of your Meat wall (OL) to block the opponent. I end

up maxing out the Pass accuracy and the Pass distance accuracy of my first passer (C) along with

his blocking ability.This way, my QB receive a "good first pass". So what differenciate a "good first pass" from a "bad

first pass" ? Imo, it's a question of creating distance with the front line. I have notice that player run toward opponent

player if he enter their "action range". That means if a QB receive a pass and he is to close of the front line, he will

automatically run toward it and get SACKED (unless he have lot of juke stat but that is another theory ). But if the pass

get too far from the front line, he will "lose 0.5-1 sec" just to get the ball and will probably get sacked anyway or throw a

bad pass in precipitation. This is why your first pass have to be top class. I may be wrong on some point, but that is

what i came up with and i hope that will help some of us.

Thanks for taking the time to read my long and "messy" post .

thanks togo been trying loads of stuff
09/01/17 19:26
Togo I can see why you are improving daily
09/01/17 19:33
qBaLL the Horrible :

Togo I can see why you are improving daily

Yeah !! I am also sorry qBaLL because i had spam games against your team this past few days. I did it to try some things and also because i was obsessed with the idea of beating your awesome team
You REALLY have a GREAT team and i have lot of respect for your tactician skill aswell.
09/01/17 20:00
I don't mind at all Togo, its the best way for both of us to learn
09/01/17 20:08
Thanks qBaLL
10/01/17 00:27
Random aside: Snapping the ball is technically a different skill from passing, even though this game puts them together. Maybe one day we'll get a snap stat? lol
10/01/17 01:04
Hey Togo, love your thought on this, but just to let you know, I tested it. I have an OL that is also maxed asa qb. Moved him to Center. Unfortunately, it made no difference.

I do freaking lover the original thinking though.