Best Strategy Instructions

11/05/15 14:33
What is the best Strategy instruction to set up for your player ?

for FC, for DC, for M, and for GK

do FC for example have to have some kick power (the bar is moved all to the left all to the zero by default)

the default ones do not work very well for me because my team is by far better in quality then the opponents and yet they that does not show in final score even thought statistics are in my favor

if you can post a screenshot of strategy instructions of your player that would be nice
11/05/15 15:01
The optimal setting depends on your players and strategy.
You can play friendly matches against an opponent you choose to see if a setting is efficient.
12/05/15 11:31
when changing something and playing friendly match I don't see the difference the end match results are same or similar

saying that it depends on my players and strategy does not help me at all....I have all players with 20-26 stars quality and I am playing 4-4-2 formation....and my team is doing bad in league against much worst quality teams....I have the best quality team in the league but still I am not doing good and 7-8 star quality team seems to always draw against me or defeat me
12/05/15 14:19
If your players have a good pass precision and reception, you can increase the instruction "Pass speed". In the other hand, if your players often lose the ball on passes, try to decrease it.
If your strikers shot on the target but always get blocked by the opponent goal keeper, try to increase their kick power. Contrariwise, if they shot out of the goal, decrease kick distance and/or kick power.

The final score is not just a comparison between teams' quality. You will not always win or always lose a match versus the same opponent.
12/05/15 14:34
that is what I was asking for....my strikers had their kick power to zero and I never score a goal even when I have lots of shoots on target....this default strategy instructions are terrible...I have 6 draw games and its costing me the season
14/05/15 08:43
'It' didn't cost you this season

'I'll just buy good rating players and I'll win everything' is what cost you this season.

From now on, whenever I place an attacker on the market, I'm setting his kick power to 0, dribble to 0, and his pass speed to 100%. It's funny to think that people will buy him and expect miracles without even customizing his strategy!
14/05/15 09:59
Lol That's nasty - but a good idea - The key I perceive at the moment is to find that balance in a player by tweaking the individuals stats..
14/05/15 14:06
Al Houtsma :

'It' didn't cost you this season

'I'll just buy good rating players and I'll win everything' is what cost you this season.

From now on, whenever I place an attacker on the market, I'm setting his kick power to 0, dribble to 0, and his pass speed to 100%. It's funny to think that people will buy him and expect miracles without even customizing his strategy!

yes it did probably cost me the season....I need to catch up big time with wins....the default strategy setup is terrible...any new player cant know why his team is doing bad....I needed to get to Forum to figure out what strategy I need to set up for what player

as for those who don't get on Forum they don't know what FC, DC, GK, M strategy instructions they need to have for the players to not do bad
11/06/15 22:04
So Alan & Vishal should be be playing around with the player strategy or leave it to default?
29/08/19 11:50
50:64:2b:86:f4:68!0966696946_plus