Point scoring for G vs G

12/12/15 11:35
Once a team has been played against twice they shouldn't be able to be played against again!

As well as only being able to play two games at home . With a 1 point win for every win home or away

Scoring shouldn't stop at 10 with 20 games at home, and if you win away against the challenger that should be another point each win with the highest score being 40-0 in a complete wipe out

Otherwise I think people are going to lose interest fast
12/12/15 13:39
To echo others again, its a shame when only 10 get picked, but potentially only 5 can play if the others get wins in quickly.
13/12/15 01:44
Hawkes Bay Magpies :

yes it would definitely have to be limited so the weakest links don't get picked on
But also in saying that I know in our guild, that our players want to play the highest ranked players, they like a challenge

Are you the Lomu's legends HB magpies?
13/12/15 02:29
Also, I recommend that the prizes be gold balls and not recruiter points. Gold balls are hard to come by, only through achievements and tournaments, and there is already a building I can upgrade to get more recruiter points. Thank you.
13/12/15 03:06
Richard Nelson :

I would like to see this aswell but the lowest ranking person will just get picked on, but if they limited it so that every player can be challenged twice (even if its a win or loss it still counts) but not from the same person i believe that it would work

Yes Richard I sure am , which guild are you from ?
13/12/15 12:08
Whitewall :

Also, I recommend that the prizes be gold balls and not recruiter points. Gold balls are hard to come by, only through achievements and tournaments, and there is already a building I can upgrade to get more recruiter points. Thank you.

Gold balls are useless. When you've bought 3 builders with gold balls the only thing left is to buy recruiter points, money or health kits, all of which are far easier and more efficient to obtain through other means...
13/12/15 12:20
Ian_B33 :

"Whitewall" :

Gold balls are useless. When you've bought 3 builders with gold balls the only thing left is to buy recruiter points, money or health kits, all of which are far easier and more efficient to obtain through other means...

What about speeding up training? gold balls are far from useless !
13/12/15 13:06
Ian_B33 :

"Whitewall" :

What about opening very expensive building plots! Pretty useful for those
13/12/15 13:21
Money is the easiest thing to come by in this game...
13/12/15 19:07