GvG TerraNova vs British Lions 2 June 2016

16/08/16 14:24
Birkinhead Park :

It was cetainly not a play, that was made clear. Taff was rude, amd that is the only description for his behaviour. Perhaps he wanted to remain top dog in his guild. We would never treat any player with such disrespect. What happened reminds me of the bad old days when Lomus Legends teated people like shit.

Hi Birkenhead / Caernarfon

I'm sorry I wasn't online when you dropped in to our guild earlier - unfortunately British Airways haven't mastered Wi-Fi yet even for domestic flights.

Can I add my apologies to you for even receiving an invite to join us - as El says this was not done with the permission of the management team and should never have been sent. What El also says is perfectly true - we are creating space in the guild waiting for people's GvG to finish so that old members who have previously quit the game can come back now they have reconsidered their decision.

Even though I wasn't able to be part of the conversation I did however screenshot the chat when the plane landed so that I could read it when in the taxi.I have read this carefully and I totally disagree with you that Taff was rude to you. If you would like me to post the full chat online for all to see you will remember that he explained in detail as to why you (and Gilbert if we had agreed to your request to invite him too) could not stay as we needed the space and subsequently asked you to leave of your own volition with an apology for the confusion.

As I said I am happy to post the full chat on here if you would like so that you can be reminded as to what was said and to let others decide as to whether you were ... as you say ... "treated like shit".

This was an unfortunate incident that should not have occurred as an invite should not have been sent. It was, we have apologised for that, but trying to stir up animosity when it is not called for is not necessary especially after our 2 guilds had just played the most enjoyable GvG in memory.

Please advise if you would like me to post the chat you referred to and I will work out how to do it.

Regards

Welsh Wizzards

16/08/16 14:41
hi Caernarfon, having read the chat I'd also disagree that Taff was rude, sure he didn't write a long explaination but who does on the chat? The last thing anyone wants is bad blood, I can only apologise about this morning - it can't be fun to join a guild and be asked to leave - I certainly wouldn't enjoy it myself. I hope we can put it all behind us as a bad experience all round and hopefully play another gvg soon (as tight competitions like that are the only spark of interest in this game now!)
16/08/16 15:44
Ning invited somewhere and then asked to leave is rude full stop guys.
16/08/16 19:54
Birkinhead Park :

Completely agree, shame we can't track who sent it really as I'd get them to apologise themselves.

As for SPOTG, haven't you got some homework to do before term starts in a few weeks or alternatively you can substantiate that comment or withdraw it, accusations like that about my team mates are out of order.
16/08/16 23:24
SAD PEOPLE ON THIS GAME :

they aint accusations when they are true, Gareth Lewis (aka Welsh Wizzards) *edited * many people know already on this game, can send me a message on here if you like i can clearly show you proof, as for homework i left school many years ago

You truly are a very sad man/boy to resort to this.

I used to be in your guild and your playing name was ninjas if I remember rightly? You were a mediocre player who hid behind the better members of your guild! Now you're hiding behind a name on this forum.

"Sad people on this game" is a very appropriate name for you!
17/08/16 01:15
These allegations are disturbing. If there is any truth in it that guild should be disbanded forthwith. This kind of behaviour isnt acceptable. Shame on you.
17/08/16 01:35
SAD PEOPLE ON THIS GAME :

they aint accusations when they are true, Gareth Lewis (aka Welsh Wizzards) is * edited * as many people know already on this game, can send me a message on here if you like i can clearly show you proof, as for homework i left school many years ago

I don't know what I have ever done to you to attract your poison and vile posts but there are legal protections against this behaviour and you have been reported to the authorities.

You are a very sick person.
17/08/16 02:05
Caernarfon, a lot of people have said very negative things about you both on here and within our guild, I was prepared to give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise to myself but my god they weren't wrong. How anyone could believe those accusations by an "anonymous person on the internet going out of their way to hide their identity" is way beyond me. It's completely unacceptable to make such flagrant and baseless lies (most likely based on the fact that your 12 kept missing tackles too which just makes it sadder).

Wizz is a good bloke who doesn't deserve such rubbish being made up about him.

Unbelievable...
17/08/16 04:55
Birkinhead Park :

If you think being invited to a guild and then asked to leave is "rude" then I would hate to think how you would classify the vicious vitriol that you have made above.

Comments like this are not a "game" or "banter" - they are beneath contempt and perverse in the extreme.

You said in chat once that you were a policeman - I really hope that is just another of your lies as I'd hate to think that we are protected by people like you who don't know the difference between a wind up and pure hatred.

You'll be really pleased to know that your comments and lies did hurt me - they still do - but if you get turned on in inflicting pain on someone you know absolutely nothing about, who you have never met and has never done anything to you apart from beaten you to a few players in the auction house then I feel very, very sorry for you.

Yours and Ninjas comments have done you both a lot more harm than any lies and bullshit you can dream up about me or anyone else you want to target. You have now shown everyone - much better than I could ever do - exactly what type of people you both really are and if you cannot see or understand that then you really are as ignorant as you have already portrayed yourselves.

For the avoidance of any doubt - you and Ninjas really did go too far this time. You crossed the line and there is no going back now.

17/08/16 07:35
Hope the rumour isnt true but the source has actaully named the fellow in this thread.