Cheating?

17/02/17 20:34
So can we "derail" "antagonize" and claim "cheating" as long as we use " " or add a smiley face to make it all OK?
17/02/17 20:43
Black Monks :

So can we "derail" "antagonize" and claim "cheating" as long as we use " " or add a smiley face to make it all OK?

.... and you really have to ask that do you?
17/02/17 20:46
BM has a valid point here. If i write a swear word in such a manner its ok. please Carshalton, deal with everyone the same way, thats all ive ever asked of you.

Youll never have any problems moving forward if you treat everyone equally.
17/02/17 20:55
Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

Please refrain from the antagonizing use of periods. Yes, I do have to ask this to prevent being unjustly banned. I didn't think I did and I was proven wrong, so now I know I do.
17/02/17 20:56
Bluemooners :

My guild leader Drunk Dave made me a 100k loan 2 seasons ago. I am now in a position to pay that back.

If you're not brave enough to use your real team name (or at least a name so everyone knows who you are), go away and bore off.

No, I'm sorry, but this won't do on a Friday night because Friday night is wine night and Drunk Dave does not get a look in. On the 15th, at 14.24, under the thread Silent forum, I ended a post with a reference to 11-14 Allen on the L37 auction. Anyone who checked Allen out would have seen that he was going for 250k rp's to a team called Bluemooners.

In my drunk opinion, it is not reasonable to declare that when you do something it is to pay off a loan, whilst stating that it is money laundering when others do, what appears to be, exactly the same thing.

I will almost certainly regret posting this when I sober up, so sorry to everyone in advance.
17/02/17 20:58
You should drink and post more often, makes for interesting reading
17/02/17 21:00
We are the Hutchie :

Bluemooners :

My guild leader Drunk Dave made me a 100k loan 2 seasons ago. I am now in a position to pay that back.

If you're not brave enough to use your real team name (or at least a name so everyone knows who you are), go away and bore off.

No, I'm sorry, but this won't do on a Friday night because Friday night is wine night and Drunk Dave does not get a look in. On the 15th, at 14.24, under the thread Silent forum, I ended a post with a reference to 11-14 Allen on the L37 auction. Anyone who checked Allen out would have seen that he was going for 250k rp's to a team called Bluemooners.

In my drunk opinion, it is not reasonable to declare that when you do something it is to pay off a loan, whilst stating that it is money laundering when others do, what appears to be, exactly the same thing.

I will almost certainly regret posting this when I sober up, so sorry to everyone in advance.

You are more coherent drunk than many sober
17/02/17 21:02
Wow, that is some serious (accusations of) RP Laundering. Especially when added to the other 100k.
17/02/17 21:06
We are the Hutchie :

Bluemooners :

Ooh, Black Monks, sorry I'm late, I've got a jumbo slush puppie, wanna share?
17/02/17 21:10
Black Monks :

Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

Please refrain from the antagonizing use of periods. Yes, I do have to ask this to prevent being unjustly banned. I didn't think I did and I was proven wrong, so now I know I do.

..... and I have suggested to you on a number of occasions that if you use some common sense then you will not go wrong.