Sunday 20:00 hrs British Summer Time

08/07/17 10:57
New servers required or new people that work weekends required to keep the servers running properly.....
08/07/17 11:18
More servers, better servers, better load balancing on servers, more entry points from the internet to the servers, more staff, better qualified staff....lots of things they could look at to improve the situation.

I am not worried about my Championship game or our current Challenge as there is no way our opposition can beat us but we still have a ton of challenges to make for the money for building upgrades.
08/07/17 12:06
It is still offline
08/07/17 13:20
I agree Richard + it's costing everyone training points so i'd settle for 10 training pts per player
08/07/17 14:10
Training points and Gate Money for playing matches. If it is going to be Monday before it is sorted, I could easily have played 3 or more challenge matches, 2 league matches and 2 tournament matches in that time, not to mention a bunch of Map Ranking matches. That is well over 20 Million I could have earned (not counting ranking games) and used towards building upgrades. I also work from home and am online all the time so I play the game constantly. 10 training points would be the bare minimum I would accept.
08/07/17 16:30
Back in....reply from Support...

Support
Good day,

Due to a hard drive server issue we had to migrate the game to a new server. Everything should be back to normal. If not please reply to this ticket.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
The support team
08/07/17 21:59
Allan Thomson :

Support
Good day,

Due to a hard drive server issue we had to migrate the game to a new server. Everything should be back to normal. If not please reply to this ticket.

Regards,
The support team

Yup got the same reply, would Be nice if they warned us
08/07/17 22:38
I need new socks :

Allan Thomson :

Support
Good day,

Regards,
The support team

Having been on the wrong end of a blue screening laptop for the last week that turned out to be a corrupted hard drive, I can assure you the last thing Support could have done is "warn" you when the problem was going to occur - you just never know when "failure" will happen.

However, what they could do is to invest in better hardware or improvements to their back-up procedures for when problems do occur. In my instance it's cost me £300 to get a new SSD drive - I suspect it will cost Support (or the data house they use) a hell of a lot more than that!
09/07/17 02:32
Welsh Wizzards :

I need new socks :

Allan Thomson :

Support
Good day,

Regards,
The support team

Having been on the wrong end of a blue screening laptop for the last week that turned out to be a corrupted hard drive, I can assure you the last thing Support could have done is "warn" you when the problem was going to occur - you just never know when "failure" will happen.

However, what they could do is to invest in better hardware or improvements to their back-up procedures for when problems do occur. In my instance it's cost me £300 to get a new SSD drive - I suspect it will cost Support (or the data house they use) a hell of a lot more than that!

Ok warned might of been the wrong work, more like informed us on their facebook page or place something on here that they were having issues
09/07/17 15:42
Better communication is all it takes to pacify the masses.

If the moderators here were informed by the developers about "planned" and "unplanned" server maintenance and outages, they could post something here for us.