No more spending real money

04/01/18 21:08
black monks:
for a team claiming to be "quiting" you still seem to be on the forum and on game a lot?
nothing else in your life worth doing?
and if you think £15 per work is a lot of money then i suggest you apply for a new job.
as to my guild not being verified.
160 wins 11 draws 11 loses. every single print screen is present from start date to current day and available to view on whatsapp if you so wish
including every single date so you can check that they're all there in order.
as for my strategies sucking and not developing
if they suck so much how come around 80% of club twickenham use them?
and how come iv got 5 more upgrades and im finished my village?
why is it i get constant invites to top guilds?
in fact no i come to think of it why aren't you in the biggest whats app group on this game with a lot of other big names from now and past on the game?
is that due to a hell of a lot of players not liking you?
i mean i personally don't know you but iv seen people talking about you.
maybe its just the way you put your self about "the big i am"
when really you're the big who are you lol.
enjoy your retirement
04/01/18 22:09
Sean Case :

black monks:
for a team claiming to be "quiting" you still seem to be on the forum and on game a lot?
nothing else in your life worth doing?
and if you think £15 per work is a lot of money then i suggest you apply for a new job.
as to my guild not being verified.
160 wins 11 draws 11 loses. every single print screen is present from start date to current day and available to view on whatsapp if you so wish
including every single date so you can check that they're all there in order.
as for my strategies sucking and not developing
if they suck so much how come around 80% of club twickenham use them?
and how come iv got 5 more upgrades and im finished my village?
why is it i get constant invites to top guilds?
in fact no i come to think of it why aren't you in the biggest whats app group on this game with a lot of other big names from now and past on the game?
is that due to a hell of a lot of players not liking you?
i mean i personally don't know you but iv seen people talking about you.
maybe its just the way you put your self about "the big i am"
when really you're the big who are you lol.
enjoy your retirement
My team is done and as stated, I'm doing the sim city thing, I am honest and uphold my word
15 per week is nothing, except for a free game, learn to respond to statements made and not create straw man arguments.
When did I question your WhatsApp or guild record?
As for club twickenham, they are fanboys, not top teams, that has been established by Webb Ellis
Invites to top guilds....it's a dead game and everyone is searching for anyone, I get them too and my team is horrible (another lack of logic)
I'm not on what's app constantly because I have less free time than you, see your above insult and put it on your own illogical self (think before you contradict yourself)
A lot of players you think don't like me are quite fine with me mate, but I don't care to prove
Glad they are talking, this is all for fun mate
The big I am? Sorry mate, never portrayed myself as god
Who is anyone on here mate?
Retirement is going great

Now back to our questions, why should anyone believe you when it's proven you lie and you just ignore that and move on. That tactic seems strikingly similar to someone else on here who couldn't think straight or keep track of their lies. Good day mate, now start being honest and logical please
04/01/18 22:12
Where have I said your guild is unverified, am I drunk or can you not read?
04/01/18 22:13
And coach said you lied, I told him to not state facts. Not my fault you lied and not my fault you got caught
04/01/18 22:20
Socks and I even overthrew coach because of him being mean to you, I thought that would please you
04/01/18 22:56
Now I see why you think I was saying your guild was unverified, I said everything you said about you has been verified. I was saying your guild seems to not be part of your lies. Reread what I wrote mate and calm down about your guild. And then answer coach about your lies.
04/01/18 23:42
Sorry who is coach and what did they say to me?
-sean
04/01/18 23:46
This would be said Coach
04/01/18 23:48
And he is the one that said you lied. I simply asked him to not point out the facts as it was the action of a meannie and it might hurt feelings. But he was deposed as president of the forum for stating facts. We don't take that lightly here.
05/01/18 00:03
Sean - yr getting provoked buddie. Just ignore it bro. BM knows he can't act like this in the real world so he's trying to wind u up.