Congratulations to Ciren

17/01/18 08:46
No cheating :

Class MasseGat, you are a good wind up merchant Some people on here just think you enjoy cheating. I also like doing wind ups oh and sarcasm.

Hahaha, have to keep things interesting mate
17/01/18 12:54
Ashley Longthorn :

jesus someone who openly admits to fixing matches it's people like you Masse that have people like myself in full Retirement I haven't logged into my account since mid of last season and won't do unless drastic improvements in the game are made

WOW, yes Ashley the whole Nitro team will drop everything they are doing just to jump to your beg and call.
You are being a bit obnoxious here mate, stop crying like a little girl and retire like you said you did.
Don't come and "waste" your time on this frivolous game.
17/01/18 13:33
I have retired i have no idea what my fanbase is for starters , crying hardly like why the hell would i need to when i don't play the game anymore lmfao. I only come on here to see whats been said . Nitro might not jump to my call as you put it but up to them if they wanna keep loosing there community they're doing an excellent job of it.
17/01/18 14:19
Ashley Longthorn :

I have retired i have no idea what my fanbase is for starters , crying hardly like why the hell would i need to when i don't play the game anymore lmfao. I only come on here to see whats been said . Nitro might not jump to my call as you put it but up to them if they wanna keep loosing there community they're doing an excellent job of it.

It's amazing how much you are invested into this emotionally.
We're still here and you don't hear us cry wolf. Yes the game frustrates most people out here, but that's just the way it is and most people will quit the game, whether of boredom, responsibilities, whatever it maybe, but most of us won't make a dramatic exit like you did and still invest time into the games forum.
If I'm done, I'm done!
18/01/18 07:57
The real mayhem please refrain from personal attacks on people otherwise you will be banned from the forum
18/01/18 09:16
Colston's :

The real mayhem please refrain from personal attacks on people otherwise you will be banned from the forum

Please explain where I have attacked him personally? It's a bit ludicrous for a person to b*tch and moan about a game he finds boring and still want his comment to carry some sort of weight, don't you think?
18/01/18 15:27
The real Mayhem :

Ashley Longthorn :

jesus someone who openly admits to fixing matches it's people like you Masse that have people like myself in full Retirement I haven't logged into my account since mid of last season and won't do unless drastic improvements in the game are

made

WOW, yes Ashley the whole Nitro team will drop everything they are doing just to jump to your beg and call.
You are being a bit obnoxious here mate, stop crying like a little girl and retire like you said you did.

Here real mayhem
18/01/18 15:45
Colston's :

The real Mayhem :

Ashley Longthorn :

jesus someone who openly admits to fixing matches it's people like you Masse that have people like myself in full Retirement I haven't logged into my account since mid of last season and won't do unless drastic improvements in the game are

made

Here real mayhem

Hahahaha so that is a personal attack? It's absolutely absurd if you see that as a personal attack.
Well okay ban me if you want then, before you do that revoke Ashley's account for making obnoxious requests.
I cannot wait to retire one day, I am going to do 2 things, 1 - Write a letter thanking.... NO one. 2 - Make absurd request and expect moderators and developers give me all their time
18/01/18 15:56
As the dictator of the forum, with the support of socks, we are in full support of both you and Ashley and at the same time you are both completely wrong.
18/01/18 22:50
Black Monks :

As the dictator of the forum, with the support of socks, we are in full support of both you and Ashley and at the same time you are both completely wrong.

Hear Hear