CHEATING

19/02/18 01:38

King of the Jungle (#Rugga) :

Well.. Apparently if you have some reading problems, because I have already explained it twice.

Somebody who “grew up” in rugby and who like Rugby for his values (as Respect of your teammates and your opponents) will not use some sneaky tactics to win. He will even prefer to loose in a fair and good game that win in an unfair manner (according to Rugby morale rules).

19/02/18 01:39
Yeah 'stand and be counted'... as a proactive Charlie Z type 24/7 gamer... magnificent..
19/02/18 01:48
Well let's all look forward in having that 'Ritchie McGaw' statute done. Stand and be counted as a fella disconnected to real rugby values. Your on here constantly. Its desperately sad tbh. I'll expect a string of provocative statements/ lies back.. but hey take immense pride in having the last word to prove yr superiority or is it insecurity being on here constantly... I just see through u.
19/02/18 01:52
And I can only argue constantly with you because you.......say it.......constantly on here (except during your frequent bans of course, but I'm sure you are still on then)
19/02/18 02:01
Here's the thing db, I know how long I am on here, I don't hate myself. You know how much you are on here, you seem to hate yourself. That's fine. And I have come to grips that I'm not part of kotj's rugby spirit, I don't want to be part of anything like that. The rest of the forum (the small clique that includes everyone but you and kotj) has also come to grips with being part of the true rugby spirit and not kotj's. Kotj says his own national team are cheaters, his logic says that your national team are cheaters even though I think they are just wizards at slowing down rucks and need to be praised for the level of skill. I'm good here. Oh, and kotj isn't part of his own culture because he fixed gc games for money and training. All is good in the world mate. Enjoy being on his side, now stop professing victory, your arms and legs are detached and laying on the floor, but you can claim some sort of morale victory I guess.
19/02/18 02:03
Nah I state fact. You are the most banned person on here. 'Argue' implying some perverse connection.... to crave attention. Not my fault the 'real world' doesn't give u it. But hey u are what u are. Your name is often the last comment on every thread... every where. Again is that a guy craving attention or just severe insecurity.... or both. U being always on here gives the factual answer of 'both'.
19/02/18 02:08
I was the most banned, I think you stole my crown from me. I wish I held the crown but I'm afraid I don't. But when I got banned I gave the forum a lot more entertainment. And once again, I can't argue with you constantly without you being here. I know who I am and don't hate me. You hide from who you are and hate yourself. Also, coherent thought doesn't take much time for most, this forum is my distraction from the real world, when I list what I do in reality I give you half a list and you say I'm deluded. If I gave you my full list you would soil yourself because you lack the capacity of most.
19/02/18 02:19
Now the final deal, since you think posting last is so important, I will stop posting on this thread. I will resume posting if you like again, deny your lies or kotj lies again or denies his lies. If those things don't happen, I won't post. Now have someone pick your bloody arms and legs off the ground and get to the hospital!
19/02/18 02:19
FACT X 9 'you' s = narcissistic fantasist. That has to try and belittle and insult because is deeply insecure in the real world. 'You' also tell a heap of provocative lies. If I'm honest the only person to 'hate' is 'you'.
19/02/18 02:20
'Now the final deal' maybe in your head... lol what a joke