Match fixing

06/03/18 10:53
Bluemooners :

?Who OldHVian En Marle Louw :

Mooners:
https://www.sweetnitro.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=19853
here are something you can comment on, and there is a name also.

I have seen the link previously. Like I said, I don't reply to attention seekers. they are attention seeking. I have the moral high ground, they don't. They cheat, I don't. I'll maintain that position.

Shut up you whining , yesterday we gave you an open platform to voice your concerns, but you were to much of a coward to do so.

Also when ever someone beats you in the map games you change your guilds name to pass an insult. Shows you what a coward you are!
06/03/18 11:07
Seems these topics of match fixing will carry on until the end of days

I must say I was suprised by Mr Mooners message the other night after he lost his map game against me. Maybe he is changing and just playing the game? Who knows

06/03/18 12:34
Dear Mr. Mooners,

Having previously been against Match Fixing myself, I have totally changed my mind on the subject as

1. There are no Sweet Nitro rules to say that this is not allowed.
2. A lot of us are getting bored by the game and are just doing it for a laugh because it is exactly that...a GAME.
3. You calling people "cheats" when there are no rules governing this apart from the ones in your own mind is actually totally out of order on your part.
4. It's not "what" you say that winds people up but rather the "arrogant, ignorant know it all way" that you do.
06/03/18 15:11
From my view, there are things I love about the game and things I'm less fond of. The things i'm not fond of are match bonus and sports shop as they take the skill out the game and it would be more fun having a level playing field within the championships. The teams that tend to be at the top of the championships tend to be the teams that spend the most on MB and i'd rather see a true representation where teams can fight it out rather than second guessing MB and SS. The pricing in the sports shop has now gone to a crazy level but these things irritate my on a personal level to do with my team.

The things I love about the game however all circulate around the guild. I would have played this game for a week at the most if it wasn't for the guild. Anything guild members do to help each other makes the game more of a community like Rugby should be. I'd love to see more functionality put in place so teams can play more in guild leagues etc.

This extends to many things, helping each other with strategies, helping each other with map matches, playing opponents before team members do to help with the tactics, drawing against each other in the league, working together on guild challenges and tactics to get money for all team members by losing. I don't see any of this activity as cheating as where to you draw the line. Essentially the more functionality that is introduced to help guild members help each other (exchanging players (at a cost maybe)) exchanging cones (again maybe at a cost) sharing strategies by clicking share to guild etc would help the game.
06/03/18 23:21
The real Mayhem :

Bluemooners :

Mooners:

I have seen the link previously. Like I said, I don't reply to attention seekers. they are attention seeking. I have the moral high ground, they don't. They cheat, I don't. I'll maintain that position.

Shut up you whining , yesterday we gave you an open platform to voice your concerns, but you were to much of a coward to do so.

Also when ever someone beats you in the map games you change your guilds name to pass an insult. Shows you what a coward you are!

Are you,a league supporter mayhem? The maths suggests you are.....
07/03/18 00:12
DHSFP :

Dear Mr. Mooners,

Having previously been against Match Fixing myself, I have totally changed my mind on the subject as

1. There are no Sweet Nitro rules to say that this is not allowed.
2. A lot of us are getting bored by the game and are just doing it for a laugh because it is exactly that...a GAME.
3. You calling people "cheats" when there are no rules governing this apart from the ones in your own mind is actually totally out of order on your part.
4. It's not "what" you say that winds people up but rather the "arrogant, ignorant know it all way" that you do.

A complete u-turn then DFS. Despite our previous altercations i had respect for you playing the game in the 'right way'. Any respect you had gained has just been lost. Give yourself a big pat on the back.
07/03/18 06:37
The real Mayhem :

Bluemooners :

Mooners:

Have a pat on the back my friend, as you have highlighted something that is against the rules!
07/03/18 06:41
Bluemooners :

Mooners:

Sorry to nit pick but did you not lose the high ground when you recently admitted that you indulged in the activity of transferring rps, which by your definition is cheating?

One of the Fallen - still no guild
07/03/18 10:38
Shepperton Quins :

From my view, there are things I love about the game and things I'm less fond of. The things i'm not fond of are match bonus and sports shop as they take the skill out the game and it would be more fun having a level playing field within the championships. The teams that tend to be at the top of the championships tend to be the teams that spend the most on MB and i'd rather see a true representation where teams can fight it out rather than second guessing MB and SS. The pricing in the sports shop has now gone to a crazy level but these things irritate my on a personal level to do with my team.

The things I love about the game however all circulate around the guild. I would have played this game for a week at the most if it wasn't for the guild. Anything guild members do to help each other makes the game more of a community like Rugby should be. I'd love to see more functionality put in place so teams can play more in guild leagues etc.

This extends to many things, helping each other with strategies, helping each other with map matches, playing opponents before team members do to help with the tactics, drawing against each other in the league, working together on guild challenges and tactics to get money for all team members by losing. I don't see any of this activity as cheating as where to you draw the line. Essentially the more functionality that is introduced to help guild members help each other (exchanging players (at a cost maybe)) exchanging cones (again maybe at a cost) sharing strategies by clicking share to guild etc would help the game.

This gentleman / lady / whatever you get in this day and age knows what's what.
Hit the nail on the head.

People will always find ways around a game, it's not just this game. Calling it match fixing or cheating is absurd and silly.
07/03/18 10:50
Adrenalin - Damage Inc :

Shepperton Quins :

This gentleman / lady / whatever you get in this day and age knows what's what.
Hit the nail on the head.

People will always find ways around a game, it's not just this game. Calling it match fixing or cheating is absurd and silly.

Agree this isnt Rugby... This is a totally different game