New Update

09/03/18 11:56
What a pointless upgrade. The lack of investment in the game is quite ridiculous, revising the lvl of buildings costs nothing to developers in implement. When was there any revisions to game play? Or remove the importance that you use subs to win games?
09/03/18 11:58
Mid season too
10/03/18 09:15
The buildings update is important from the perspective of reducing mb and sports shop for those that don't like them as people have more decisions on what to spend their money on.
10/03/18 10:30
One of the fallen legends of the game :

The buildings update is important from the perspective of reducing mb and sports shop for those that don't like them as people have more decisions on what to spend their money on.

And on that point I think that Sweet Nitro are missing a huge trick by updating one level at a time. If they were to give us a minimum of 3 additional levels in the next update it would keep the sim city players happy, the strategy players would have to decide the priority of their buildings, strategy, money, fans, etc., MB and Sport shop spending would be reduced and Sweet Nitro would probably earn more money from the real world big spenders in their rush to be first to finish. Everybody would win (but get the custom play update out first).
10/03/18 16:19
Touchdown manager has had an in play set piece choice for ages, it should not be rocket science for them to bring it to rugby manager.
10/03/18 16:28
Great points Hutchinson as that would also keep the strategy fans happy if they could work on plays as well.
11/03/18 10:31
Has anyone managed to get their lost teams back? One of our guys has lost access to his b team (level 60). Its still in the guild so hasn't been shut down, he just has no access to it.
11/03/18 10:40
I know that tickets have been raised with regards to lost accounts but no progress has been made as yet.
11/03/18 13:27
Yeah update is nonsense. Yet again.
I stopped spending money on the game, sold all my players, and then bought team for like 1-100 rp each.
Devs maverick made it impossible to stay at top level without spending or if you lucky enough you might be gifted rps etc to carry on.

A while back I skied the devs if they planned to bring anything new or exciting to the game, confirmation was a negative but they did basically say that they will keep pushing out these types of updates. /start sarcasm "Yay" /end sarcasm.

Oh, the chat thing disappears at random, so does the place where you check your schedule etc.
This appears to happen straight after you push the training button and it tells you to auto allocate your points. Like you've just started the game again.

Well done SN. Not.
11/03/18 17:18
Yeh i got a demo on how to sub. Ffs, really?