Bug when an opponent leaves a tournament game

04/07/18 01:24
Just sharing a bug..

My opponent left the tournament (finale) before playing the game... So, theoretically I won it..
Nevertheless, I noticed few things:
- I didn t receive the cash from the game
- I didn t receive the training points from the game
- I didn t receive the gold trophee from the tournament, but received a silver trophee instead... (while winning the game by forfeit..)

I just sent a ticket to S.N.
But be careful if one of your opponent leaves the tournament before playing.. Now you don t get anything.. and if it s the finale, you receive the silver trophee..
04/07/18 12:39
yea mate thats so horrible good on ya for rising the ticket hopefully they won't say anything useless or pathetic but most likely out of positive things u'll get some gold balls compensation or they'll say 'we take note of that" lol
07/07/18 10:05
Actually, their first response was that unfortunately they were not able to change my trophee manually and gave me a small compensation with gold balls.
But they came back proactively the next day saying that the developers found a way to change the trophee (which they did) and that this bug would be fixed in the next few days.
So, I can only say: Great job Sweet Nitro and Thanks.
08/07/18 22:29
KOTJ - yooooooo brooooo - hope all is gd with u brother
09/07/18 00:37
King of the Jungle. :

Actually, their first response was that unfortunately they were not able to change my trophee manually and gave me a small compensation with gold balls.
But they came back proactively the next day saying that the developers found a way to change the trophee (which they did) and that this bug would be fixed in the next few days.
So, I can only say: Great job Sweet Nitro and Thanks.

Well, great job or not, they should've done that earlier. Good that they gave you something but it's like shuting you up at first, but very good that they found a way to fix the bug. But there's a minus: they no longer respond to our bugs or stuff on the forum which is why on the ideas section I posted a new forum which I'd create on Facebook. And even worst of all they're slack of fixing some bugs but instead they create useless things like sports shop (well ok maybe not useless for some people) and etc. Like ok we ain't sweet nitro support pros but even we can do better than they do...
30/07/18 10:38
Sorry guys, I didn t see your messages.
I haven t been on the forum for a while... but I see nothing has changed here...

@ Dragon blade: Everything is good bro. How is it going at Fire of Dragons?
I see our best friend is still haunting the forum..

@ Gregory: Honestly, the developpers are not doing a bad job... Keep in mind they allow many of us to play for free... You can reach out to them directly by sending a ticket.. I always got a friendly response within 24 hours...
If they had to read every message on this forum, they would just waste hours of their time, as most posts are useless / not relevant to them.
(Don t spend too much time on this forum... there s nothing really interesting here... I wonder how some people can stay here for hours every day.. I should ask black monks one day.. lol)
By the way, I just saw, we are actually playing a gc against you... Good luck to you guys! (you can expect all of us will play our games)
31/07/18 04:23
KOTJ :

Sorry guys, I didn t see your messages.
I haven t been on the forum for a while... but I see nothing has changed here...

@ Dragon blade: Everything is good bro. How is it going at Fire of Dragons?
I see our best friend is still haunting the forum..

@ Gregory: Honestly, the developpers are not doing a bad job... Keep in mind they allow many of us to play for free... You can reach out to them directly by sending a ticket.. I always got a friendly response within 24 hours...
If they had to read every message on this forum, they would just waste hours of their time, as most posts are useless / not relevant to them.
(Don t spend too much time on this forum... there s nothing really interesting here... I wonder how some people can stay here for hours every day.. I should ask black monks one day.. lol)
By the way, I just saw, we are actually playing a gc against you... Good luck to you guys! (you can expect all of us will play our games)

@KOTJ: seems like your guild won, congrats
31/07/18 09:46
Thanks
Great GC against you guys. You have some good players. Most of you also played their games, in good spirit.
And congrats to Villanesi Rugby.. We were not able to beat him
01/08/18 01:01
Hi KOTJ,
Are you Level 49? I'm 'Peanut Butta'.
Thx for your support on another thread. I couldn't be arsed responding to him. You planted him right back onto the naughty step!
Regards.....
01/08/18 02:32
Hey Peanut Butta!! Wow, that s nice to see you here! Yes.. I am “king of the jungle” - level 49.
First of all, I have to say that you have a really good team/strategy! You made us sweat more than once... You re one of the top 2 enemies of our guid! haha
Each time one of us (hooligan, Strauss, SuperM, Mr M, king of the dollar) plays against you, we know it will be a tough game...
You probably saw that when one of us plays against you, the other ones will challenge you to give some tips for the game.. hahaha
(I think Strauss is in your championship this season... it should be an interesting game.. you can expect some friendlies the day before this game haha).

We tried all what we could to invite you to our guild!! but had little hope as we saw you re the leader of your guild..
but You have the respect of all of us. . while we know each game is tough against you, it is also always fair (no mb).

Regarding the last comment.. haha thanks... my best advise is: do not even start a conversation with him.. but at least it gave me the opportunity to get in touch with you!
(if at some points you want to join us, even temporary for few days to share some tips and tricks, feel free. We would be happy to welcome you, even if you go back to your previous guild).
Regards,