Bug when an opponent leaves a tournament game

01/08/18 09:53
Yeh, man. Can't believe it. What a small world, eh? This is going to be a proper 'love in', so close the curtains!

I was kinda a casual player, good team, promotion every season. Then you came along! 0 -56, I think. I thought, he MUST be a cheat! How can he do that and get away with it? A few weeks later, I came across 'Olligan' and he did the same! I decided to copy his players strats and the veil was lifted!

What a game, this is! And to those who bellyache and moan. especially when a rule in the game or a mechanic, they feel, doesn't benefit them - some of you come across as arrogant, over-entitled, self-absorbed brats! You play for FREE! This is not a AAA game. If you don't like it - why are you wasting your time? I just don't get it!

Anyway, I was humbled when you offered me a guild place, it was recognition. As the offer for a short stay, for the moment, no thx. I can't afford to let you 'see' the inner workings of my mind. For example, you may have noticed - you guys usually beat me comfortably in home friendlies? Do you really think I'm going to let you view my team going at full pelt?

Those are the sort of things I have to do to compete with you. So, I would like to thank you guys for all the tests and for my love of the game. To strategise my team to be the best it can be. It honestly wouldn't be the same without you.

Kind regards.......

ps Tell Strauss - not this season, either.
pps. You may be King, but there's a usurper on the beach!

01/08/18 09:55
Jack Talbot :

Yeh, man. Can't believe it. What a small world, eh? This is going to be a proper 'love in', so close the curtains!

I was kinda a casual player, good team, promotion every season. Then you came along! 0 -56, I think. I thought, he MUST be a cheat! How can he do that and get away with it? A few weeks later, I came across 'Olligan' and he did the same! I decided to copy his players strats and the veil was lifted!

What a game, this is! And to those who bellyache and moan. especially when a rule in the game or a mechanic, they feel, doesn't benefit them - some of you come across as arrogant, over-entitled, self-absorbed brats! You play for FREE! This is not a AAA game. If you don't like it - why are you wasting your time? I just don't get it!

Anyway, I was humbled when you offered me a guild place, it was recognition. As the offer for a short stay, for the moment, no thx. I can't afford to let you 'see' the inner workings of my mind. For example, you may have noticed - you guys usually beat me comfortably in home friendlies? Do you really think I'm going to let you view my team going at full pelt?

Those are the sort of things I have to do to compete with you. So, I would like to thank you guys for all the tests and for my love of the game. To strategise my team to be the best it can be. It honestly wouldn't be the same without you.

Kind regards.......

ps Tell Strauss - not this season, either.
pps. You may be King, but there's a usurper on the beach!
ppps. Who's the other 'enemy'?

01/08/18 11:19
Haha, amazing progression! We almost miss the time when we were able to beat you 56-0
But it s great, having strong opponents makes the game more interesting.

Completely agree with your comment..Many people spend their time moaning here for no reasons.. while the developers let us play for free...
Some people just don t accept losing a game... and try to find excuses... As you said, if you don't like it, don't waste your time..
Honestly, people can use all rules / mechanics against us, we will not cry.. It will almost motivate us even more to improve our strategy to win the next game.

We noticed that your strategy is different between the friendlies and the real games.. And when we win a friendly easily, we know you left one of your losing strategy... We always expect a tough game now..
To be honest, we do the same.. It s always good to bring some surprises for the game..

Haha no worries, if at some point you want to stop by or join us, let us know. In the meantime we will test your secret recipe(s) in our championship/tournament games.

ps: I will pass on your message to Strauss... But he told us he wants his revenge this season.. he does not like the silver trophy you gave him... Let's see in few days

pps: Trust me, there s more than one usurper... All the level 49s in the guild want to give me a silver/bronze trophy (you can't imagine how competitive we are within the guild, but in a super friendly way). I survived until now, but I feel that the revolution is coming...(But I improved my strategy thanks to the teammates within the guild... it s a teamwork.. Hooli, dollar (previously known as Kwagga), SuperM and myself played 100 friendlies against each other every day in the past to fine-tune it)

ppps: The other 'enemy' is Maliayo.. We know we have to be awake/online for the game as he will be using subs (w/ a rhythm at 100% / attack speed at 100%). Strong player too.
I forgot to also mention G.O.A.T's who has a solid strat/team..
In the past, Kraaie was also a serious opponent, but we saw he stopped playing 2-3 seasons ago.
A new player jumped a level this season and joined our level 49. If you play against ShidenKay, be careful
He was the #1 enemy of Marx (from our guild) the previous seasons

Kind regards,
01/08/18 13:40
Hey hey Peanut Butta Holigan here good games bro strat always makes us a bit nervous for a tournament or championship game... good work
01/08/18 15:34
Nice one,
Yeah, well we're lucky to have so many teams vying. I've worked Mall out - he hasn't modified tactics for seasons, so I swallow him up, subs or not. G.O.A Ts - I never have trouble with (apart from friendlies).
Always look for you guys in Tourneys and my first motivation is to beat you, rather than win gold. Did you change your lineout, KOTJ, in our last Final. I was certain you threw to 8, when I saw it go shorter, I knew I was done-for. (Too concentrated on finding gaps in your defence).
I wondered where Kwagga had gone. Even looked at the level lower. Lol.
By the way, we're looking for a guide affiliation (the ad is in Guild threads). If you not in one already, consider it?
In the meantime - All the best.........
01/08/18 20:45
Haha yes, I changed my lineout jumper... I told you, we will always bring some surprises... lol
(i also did my homework on your strat before the game lol).
Kwagga s change of name to King of Dollar was even disturbing for us... We didn t know how to call him in the chat for a while lol
I think he is just preparing his revolution against the other “king” in the guild... lol
He warn me several time that my silver trophy is coming... So I am on my guard...

For now, we don t look for a “formal” alliance.. We actually were part of the “SA Rebellion” alliance but decided to leave it few days ago.
We just wanted to go further in the game on our own and have more freedom (but we can only say positive things about the SA Rebellion guys).
We will probably re-assess it at some point.. I will let you know when we change our mind..

Cheers,
06/08/18 14:47
I may have to retract my comment about GOATS. Serious team!
07/08/18 00:40
haha, I told you... He has couple of credit card players which makes him a very serious opponent.
I was pretty happy to win the game against him in our tournament..

My next opponent is serious too.. I need to prepare a good strategy
Good luck for the game!
07/08/18 00:49
KOTJ :

haha, I told you... He has couple of credit card players which makes him a very serious opponent.
I was pretty happy to win the game against him in our tournament..

My next opponent is serious too.. I need to prepare a good strategy
Good luck for the game!

I'll need it, thx. I have a couple of surprises up my sleeve, so it will be fun.
All the best....
08/08/18 00:40
Dumped on! (Again) Lol. Until next time......