Bug when an opponent leaves a tournament game

10/08/18 09:47
Guest G8SUU3 :

Targaryen Dragons :

Just had a reply stating

"Good day,

This is not a bug. When you win by default you don't received all the rewards. "

so you get penalised for previous success scaring off your opponent

One of my pet hates that, tournaments are not just about gold - far from it, they are about cash and training points - and your record of course (so glad they got that fixed).

There is a very simple fix to this. Don't allow people to leave tournaments unless they have lost their game.

By the way - on another note. Do you think Sweet Nitro actually reads the forums or should we send them ideas via tickets?

I think all of us agree on the fact that that training points and cash are also very important in tournaments.
In my case, I was lucky to receive 30 gold balls from the developers as a compensation for the issue.. I could use them to get the training points I missed from the game (through quick training).

Regarding your last question, I assume that Sweet Nitro does not read the forum. I wouldn t blame them for that.. If they had to read all forum messages of all of their games (rugby manager, football manager, touchdown etc.) in all languages, they would waste a lot of time...
You should send them ideas via tickets.. They will always respond to your message.
31/08/18 17:54
KOTJ and Peanut Butta - which guilds are u guys in?
31/08/18 18:25
Hi Made,
we're both lvl 53. I'm with Scotstoun Warriors and KotJ is with Rugga Bugga Rebels, Something like that!
You're certainly welcome to give me a game.

Cheers.....
31/08/18 18:36
Made Fordis :

KOTJ and Peanut Butta - which guilds are u guys in?

Hi Made,
same feel free to challenge me. What is your team/guild name?

PS to Peanut B.: No comment on our guild name! hahaha (#Rugga Rebels)
31/08/18 20:02
Peanut Butta :

Hi Made,
we're both lvl 53. I'm with Scotstoun Warriors and KotJ is with Rugga Bugga Rebels, Something like that!
You're certainly welcome to give me a game.

Cheers.....

Peanut Butta - Quick question: I see you challenged me couple of times in the last hour.
I left a random championship strat. I see the outcome is completely different from one game to the other. (from 0/45 to 24/10)
Did you have a losing strat in some games? (my strategy was exactly the same in all games.. I wasn t online)

Just curious as some top players from other guilds recently mentioned in our whatsapp group that the randomness in friendlies has really increased and working on strategy has become impossible for them.
I haven t been super active those days in friendlies.. so I haven t noticed and can’t judge.. But the outcome of these last few games is a bit weird (except if you had a losing strat).
31/08/18 20:26
Cheers guys. Will do. There is a good lvl 53 in our guild too - Tiverton Titans. He lost his recent champ to an excellent lvl 53 Roaarrr!! You played him before? BTW: I am Mango.
31/08/18 20:47
Made Fordis :

Cheers guys. Will do. There is a good lvl 53 in our guild too - Tiverton Titans. He lost his recent champ to an excellent lvl 53 Roaarrr!! You played him before? BTW: I am Mango.

Wow your team is strong... (your stats/trophies are impressive)... I felt like a Newbie in our friendly.. haha
I will try to play against Tiverton Titans (I see he is level 57)
31/08/18 22:27
KOTJ - actually I thought u did alright. From the little I saw of your backs, it seems u play a similar style to me. The score was better than many teams in my level.

I think Tiverton will be a good challenge for you.... didn't realise I last looked at his lvl 2 seasons ago. haha

BTW: I see u dont have any visas - well done sir! I have never bought one either. Trying to succeed at the game without the need.
31/08/18 22:56
Hi Made,
My mission, this week is simple, to try to catch you with your 'pants down'. Lol. May restrict you to just to 30pts!

Hi KotJ,
when I play friendlies, I try to ensure that teams are not less than 10% energy than me. The early games against you, I probably had a 5-10% advantage. If you look at my schedule, at that time, I played other 'Rugga Mugga's', my energy was a lot lower than theirs. Btw I have stopped ffing around, what you see is what you get, apart from minor alterations.
The games I have played this evening, all were equal energies, hence the different results (from the morning). I have been examining one strat (not att/def spacing, they have been the same throughout). I noticed the games against you, normal service has been resumed, lol. I have currently lvl 1 shop stuff, across the board. One game against 'Ooligan (I think without looking) I lost heavily, slightly changed the one strat and there was like a 50 pt swing immediately.
I haven't noticed a difference in friendlies. although some are skewed. Maybe someone has mentioned this before, I haven't seen it.
When you play a higher level team in a friendly, you get a bonus something akin to MB. This doesn't apply to a competitive game (ie GC), then there is about a 20pt swing to teams 10 levels higher. I wish this was sorted, it's frustrating!
You may know this already, if not, it's something I have tested frequently in Rugby and Football (5 lvls). (Same game engine)

Cheers......

ps. There is randomness in the game, especially with closely matched teams. If you can remember the cup-tie we played, I had kick-off, the ball (randomly) went out, I won the line-out and gained the advantage. If your no1 had caught the ball, it would have been a different result.
31/08/18 23:17
Thanks Made.
I played a friendly against Tiverton but I assume it wasn t his real strategy. (I think he left a strategy for subbing as his rhythm was at 100%).

Likewise! Well done for not using any visa player... Even more impressive on your side as you are 10 levels above us.
I am also curious to see what can be achieved without buying any player. I will definitely keep an eye on your team to see how it goes for you!