La Cagnannaise

30/08/19 22:34
English forum. not French. dork
31/08/19 00:04
CAGNAN :

On a plus le droit de jouer a RUGBY DAMANAGERS? Allez s'il vous plait laissez nous jouer messieurs Nitrodamages!

You are not even funny, at least try to come up with something vaguely witty.
31/08/19 00:04
Melbourne Storm :

I speak French, but honestly it's not even worth translating, just a failed attempt at trying to be clever. He's basically annoyed because Sweet Nitro are finally trying to do something about the cheating and he is saying it is because of Damage that they are doing this - nothing to do with the fact that both the majority of teams and the developer alike don't like the match-fixing or think that it has a place in rugby.
31/08/19 07:32
Damage Royal :

Melbourne Storm :

I speak French, but honestly it's not even worth translating, just a failed attempt at trying to be clever. He's basically annoyed because Sweet Nitro are finally trying to do something about the cheating and he is saying it is because of Damage that they are doing this - nothing to do with the fact that both the majority of teams and the developer alike don't like the match-fixing or think that it has a place in rugby.

we really see who manages the support of the game
31/08/19 07:33
31/08/19 10:07
Gilles Ja :

Here's an idea, log tickets with sweet nitro to complain that they are doing something about the cheating in the game
31/08/19 11:33
you are all pathetic
31/08/19 13:12
Les damages ont le cul propre ? Je ne pense pas
Non moi j envoie pas de tickets au support
Ça ne sert à rien car je connais déjà leurs réponses vu que c est des incompétents
J écris en français pour mon ami Cagnan
Amicalement
31/08/19 13:42
Wales - I thought it was just damage who lodge tickets when the game doesn't go their way?

Apologies if mistaken
01/09/19 10:44
Guest 9WT74Y :

Wales - I thought it was just damage who lodge tickets when the game doesn't go their way?

Apologies if mistaken

You are mistaken.

Still not saying who you are or what guild you are from I see.