injuries

09/09/15 20:28
pff and i have now badfacebookld. again can't not play what a joke.
04/11/15 13:19
has something changed with the injuries. Seem to be getting more and more injuries and for a longer period. Of course you can heal them, but it jus seems strange to have an injury almost every game and there is never a red card for the opponent.

Also 5, 6, 7 day injuries should be very rare if you have a 13 day season.

I know this has been an issue before, but can you guys let us know if changes have been made regarding injuries or when changes will happen.
04/11/15 13:44
Injuries have already been reduced a lot.

I see you have set rhythm very very high, that's why you get as much injuries, you push your players too much.
04/11/15 18:36
I understand that high aggression and rythm leads to players being tyred and that they can get njured more quickly, but I only increased it last night and have only played one match with high rythm. The injuries happened before that also. I'm okay with players getting injured ...it happens in the real game too. It is more the lenght of some injuries that worry me. So I'm happy to hear that there are less injuries, but can the lenght of the injuries also be less now we only have 13 day competitions?

Are red cards given in this game?

05/11/15 00:41
Injury times have only been reduced, which is a good start...no more 6 days, but still on average one or two injuries per competitive match for 2 days max. The amount of injuries stay the same.

I agree with Swans, for a 13 day competition (which is BULL$HIT for 2 in one month, another topic) 2 day injuries is alot...i think this would be okay for a 26 match season but not for 13 which only gives that player 8/9 matches.

red cards are given ...but have not worked that one out yet, as only red cards i have seen are injured players

please go back to 26 match season.

the aging rate of players has gone BONKERS...they age now 2 yrs in one month ...unfair ...and very few players getting sold in market because of this ...this needs addressed ASAP

regards
Mick

06/11/15 22:30
any chance of some sort of reply

regards
Mick
09/11/15 12:24
15 days championships have been a lot explained in the patchnote topic : http://sublinet.com/forum/topic.php?id=11735&server=34
09/11/15 15:22
Duvaal I noticed in your recent match that you still have a bit too much rythme and aggressivenes - make sure its below half way of the scroll bar..
20/11/15 00:55
PierrotLL :

15 days championships have been a lot explained in the patchnote topic : http://sublinet.com/forum/topic.php?id=11735&server=34

Pierott...i read the patch updates
its 13 days and not 15 as you said, but our players age 2 years now instead on 1 with a 26 day championship

your patch also said "Infirmary rest bonus has been rebalanced and LESS INJURIES DURING MATCHES" ...this is not the case. We have the same amount of injuries, but i have noticed injury time is less

so with the link you post ...you have not answered any of my questions from previous posts.

regards
Mick

20/11/15 06:28
Continue with the 13 day championship but player should age every two seasons basically getting back to what it was one year=1 month older.