Revamp the market

10/01/16 14:38
Players you're trying to sell should be offered to markets below your level. My fringe players are likely to be more valuable to the levels below me, than to my competition.
10/01/16 19:03
Yes, that is definitely a good idea. Many of us have also been thinking of being allowed to use our money instead of auction coins as this would make the game more realistic. What then is the use of money other than upgrading the buildings. Also this would make the auctions more easier for us.
11/01/16 12:29
I think that would make the game unbalanced shaz.
12/01/16 07:29
Why unbalanced? I could use a fringe player from a level 14 to get me up the leagues. i would say over 95% of the players on the market are useless to me as they are just plain not good enough. Even the old players are not much an improvement on my players however a 30yr old from level 14 will probably be my best player for two seasons so might be usable to me depending on the price.
Can you explain what would cause the unbalance?
26/01/16 16:06
This makes sense to me. I would also like to be able to make offers for players in other teams, and they can make offers for my players, much more realistic