why defender dribble in the penalty area

06/08/16 10:00
i think i found the problem why defender dribble sometimes in the penalty area,the time interval between defensive tactic to offensive is so slow that's why defender still dribll in the penalty area...when they have the ball ,they still move according to defensive before going to offensive...and of course,their place in defensive is sometimes in the penalty area....it's like their decision to make offensive tactic is so slow,they still dribble the ball even there are several strikers aroud them

it happens everytime especially when you play away,your defender become so slow and they are so bad....i made test about that and many teams can beat me when they play me just because of that,a ball lost by my defender but when i play them it's not the same.....defenders take a quick decision and clear the ball everywhere,my defense become very good...and the problem,their intelligence to change decision between these tactics depend of the opponent quality,when opponent have best players than you,your defenders become bad for taking decision....But tactic should always work regardless of the quality of the teams....

you should fix it.....
06/08/16 10:47
If it's not broken don't fix it .. This games works beautifully smooth without any flaws ! Best game ever made Sublinet I take my hat off to you .
You should be nominated for some kind of award , or arrested for fraud for pretending to be game developers!!!
06/08/16 12:23
lol