WHAT THE HELL?!

16/06/18 07:06
16/06/18 12:29
i only drew with him 1-1 myself
19/06/18 00:19
Pitt has all purchase players so his star rating is going to be very high. More importantly he was the best player of all time in Touchdown manager so he knows how to play sublinet games. The scary part is that he's still figuring this one out. I'd be shocked if he doesn't hit number one in this version as well.
20/06/18 12:47
'
20/06/18 23:12
unfortunately you can't figure this game out cos the people at the top keep screwing everyone over whose not iranian i've had my settings screwed up 3 times and sent back to default, been told to make a realistic formation when I sent ticket to support as well thats how much bias there is in the game . So now I dont try to change anything or mess around with tactics cos if you get too good you get screwed over and thats just the truth of it the people at the top only want 1 nation there.

On the more postive note you do have some great play brotherhood bit good luck reaching the top I know a few of the impressible legends have who we have links to but they keep changing the systems that work / dpont work used to have a longball formation that worked really well now it;s useless . At one point could stick a non keeper in net and that worked for ages as well it's constantly changing is the game but i've given up trying to work this game out now I just play for fun nothing serious cos you can't play to be serious just gotta take loss/wins with pinch of slat i've had wins in friendlies massive losses in GC's same opponent and formations.
21/06/18 04:32
Our guild mission is simple - Take back the game from the Iranians. I know you and others have been frustrated by the game (understably so), but we're hoping all of the English speaking guys will hang around to help us achieve this goal.
21/06/18 09:17
The Brotherhood :

Our guild mission is simple - Take back the game from the Iranians. I know you and others have been frustrated by the game (understably so), but we're hoping all of the English speaking guys will hang around to help us achieve this goal.

Yes Brotherhood our mission is to take control of the game or preventing those Persian cheaters from doing worse stuff as it’ll spoil the future generation of this game. And btw I’m sorry for abusing u in one part of the thread I called u a cheater or something so I apologize and I bring my bad words back. We have to group up somehow and start moving against the Iranians.
21/06/18 15:45
I like to think of the Western guilds as part of the ASL - Anti Squig Legion.
22/06/18 05:17
The Brotherhood :

I like to think of the Western guilds as part of the ASL - Anti Squig Legion.

Hmm nice idea
22/06/18 07:25
how about we create a new guild: a guild that we will be in so that we unite against the Iranians and we can discuss in the guild chat. I have 2 teams the second one is in rebels but if u guys want I can create a guild. For that I think u guys might have to need another team, like your second or third team to get in that guild. your main teams can stay in your guilds but your second/third team can join my guild to discuss.