look for a guild with loads of heals to give

17/08/18 18:51
team is.UTM
17/08/18 21:02
Played a few leaders now and nobody sent a invite
18/08/18 09:49
Try English Premier League no need to play a leader & hope for an invite just join
19/08/18 05:34
Yorkshire Trainstation :

team is.UTM

Club Twickenham with one of the most known players in sweet nitro. Play me (i'm Paris Saint-Germain II there) and i'll send you an invite. You'll have a quicker chance to be experienced.
PS. English Premier league is full and requires 110k fanbase
19/08/18 05:36
ShaunC :

Try English Premier League no need to play a leader & hope for an invite just join

Shaun what kinda surprises me is that you hold newcomers for too long, they're even more than experienced people. Promote at least 2-3 to experienced because the way you hold the newcomers will make people think "should i join or not far too many newcomers..." some of them are active enough to be experienced. My style is to immediately promote people to experienced (that's to attract more people) and if they're inactive only then i demote him. Of course you may continue your way but what i'm saying is that people who are newcomers will start growing jealous that people are experienced and it'll make it more difficult. Plus i don't know why, but when i was in your guild Ashley was experienced and i joined only a day later, i was left newcomer the entire time and i wanted to send people private messages and plus what made me a little angry is that you held me on for too long when i wanted to leave already. I had a suspicion that your guild were trying to hold me on purpose as you once said that i should try and leave myself when i asked to be booted, instead either you or the right hands continued starting new gcs. Thanks god i was kicked out in the end as i realized that English Premier league wouldn't suit me. It's just i live in Japan and it's an 8 hour difference between UK and JP which made it difficult for me to leave myself as your gcs often ends at 2-3AM my night. If you were wondering then why i wasn't active enough as you may refer, i had a test examine and i had to be busy the whole 2 weeks so i didn't have time to warn you that sorry.

(P.S. i'm not from the UK i'm from NZ)
19/08/18 13:19
CHEAT NITRO (Gregory Ishii) :

ShaunC :

Shaun what kinda surprises me is that you hold newcomers for too long, they're even more than experienced people. Promote at least 2-3 to experienced because the way you hold the newcomers will make people think "should i join or not far too many newcomers..." some of them are active enough to be experienced. My style is to immediately promote people to experienced (that's to attract more people) and if they're inactive only then i demote him. Of course you may continue your way but what i'm saying is that people who are newcomers will start growing jealous that people are experienced and it'll make it more difficult. Plus i don't know why, but when i was in your guild Ashley was experienced and i joined only a day later, i was left newcomer the entire time and i wanted to send people private messages and plus what made me a little angry is that you held me on for too long when i wanted to leave already. I had a suspicion that your guild were trying to hold me on purpose as you once said that i should try and leave myself when i asked to be booted, instead either you or the right hands continued starting new gcs. Thanks god i was kicked out in the end as i realized that English Premier league wouldn't suit me. It's just i live in Japan and it's an 8 hour difference between UK and JP which made it difficult for me to leave myself as your gcs often ends at 2-3AM my night. If you were wondering then why i wasn't active enough as you may refer, i had a test examine and i had to be busy the whole 2 weeks so i didn't have time to warn you that sorry.

(P.S. i'm not from the UK i'm from NZ)

I did ask them not to start a G C until you had gone but some plank did it first & then looked at messages later.

As for the rest we found people did not like too many changes being made so we now restrict it to making two a week we had quite a bit of deadwood so was kicking at least one a week for 5-6 weeks that slowed things down a bit.

As for Ashley I knew he would take part in everything so put him up to experienced quickly where as we knew very little about you plus right from day one you told us you would be off to another guild in a season or two so you shot yourself in the foot there almost all the leaders & Right Hands felt you were not worth putting up.

I must say I had to agree with them no matter how good or not a team is we will keep them if they try & help out & want to stay but if they wont help or don't want to stay then they can go.

Indecently I have never had to do it but are you telling me you cant just quit a guild at any time if not that's stupid the system should allow somebody to do that
20/08/18 14:53
hi paris played you twice so should find me :))
21/08/18 03:34
Yorkshire Trainstation :

hi paris played you twice so should find me :))

ok sure will drop you some invites)
22/08/18 06:33
Just went through one of your comments no doubt the same plonker put it up to 110k fans

Its now reset at 75k & the one who I think changed it has now gone down to experienced so he cant keep doing things to how the rest want it set up he was recently also hacked & still thinks he can rely purely on Microsoft's security even though I told him about several free ones.

I was even doing a fair bit of running his team for him but not anymore to do it now means signing onto Facebook & going into his team from there & if I live to be a million as long as at least one brain cell still works I will have more sense than to ever touch Facebook with a bargepole as for him in a few seasons when what I did for his team wears off Christ knows what will happen he thinks he can carry on by just building up the things that boost the team & to hell with worrying about the financial side of it hopefully when it hit the fan he will then see if you dont have the cash or the banks are not big enough to hold it then you will soon find you will go nowhere.
22/08/18 10:07
You could always come to Rebels if you have an issues