Fuck you pl team
10/11/18 10:47
Fuck you pl team
10/11/18 11:28
Lost 1

What a nice chap you are
10/11/18 14:34
Pl one of the greats of the game lost
Won the top league on the game many a time and has my ultimate respect cos he doesn't need to buy his way to compete with anyone
10/11/18 21:02
Ashley Longthorn :

Pl one of the greats of the game lost
Won the top league on the game many a time and has my ultimate respect cos he doesn't need to buy his way to compete with anyone

Thanks Ashley. PL doesnt deserve to be talked about like that and everyone who knows him would agree.

Hey lost, is there something that you need to talk about? You seem very upset over something. Keep in mind that people play this game for a variety of reasons but to us the game is not "life or death".
10/11/18 22:52
PL = LEGEND FULL STOP
10/11/18 23:49
yeah I think it;s cos he lost a league game to PL today and he's just gone a bit mad over it like it;s just a game man you win some you lose some today you lost but your still doing well L.O.S.T i'm sure you will still cruise to promotion and still your higher than alot of other teams in the game perspective man you lost to a great player, but learn from it develop as much as you can and try to win next game you play .
10/11/18 23:55
PL Team’s a great non pack player, who are you Lost to swear on the forum and cry a lot??? Do you have anything else to do??? Or you don’t have a life outside the game??? Keep wailing if you are a loser
13/11/18 17:13
Thanks to all my friends. All your words and supports matter than his swear words