I've chosen to retire

17/01/19 11:48
Khmv
17/01/19 16:25
There are currently 3 in my guild inc me if they don't sort things out well be doing the same before long that alone will cost them around £20 per month in income may not sound that much maybe but it adds up
17/01/19 16:32
djhonthemaster :

There are currently 3 in my guild inc me if they don't sort things out well be doing the same before long that alone will cost them around £20 per month in income may not sound that much maybe but it adds up

I was just about to say the same 1 in my guild & if they don't sort out the 600,000,000+ that went missing I could be #2. At least now they seem to be looking ' it properly & not just dismissing it if no luck I will take it higher by getting the head office contact details off them
17/01/19 18:33
ShaunC :

djhonthemaster :

I was just about to say the same 1 in my guild & if they don't sort out the 600,000,000+ that went missing I could be #2. At least now they seem to be looking ' it properly & not just dismissing it if no luck I will take it higher by getting the head office contact details off them

Oh if you do so Shaun noice!
18/01/19 00:39
Gregory

The trick is if the administrator wont do it is then tell the administrator you are requesting that information under the freedom of information act 2000.

Lets see them then still say no
27/01/19 22:45
Hi Guys.... AFC Millwall (Retired) here, there IS life on the other side Just take the leap of faith and get your life back. It is GOOOOOD
07/02/19 10:14
John Millwall :

Hi Guys.... AFC Millwall (Retired) here, there IS life on the other side Just take the leap of faith and get your life back. It is GOOOOOD

08/02/19 17:55
As poor as this game is I still have not found a decent alternative I keep hoping someone will sponsor the old one I played for years again that was not perfect but it did have promotion & relegation & nobody could win by just throwing money at it you were either good enough or you weren't & with fixed strats there was no ping-pong etc either.
08/02/19 23:29
I don't mind galaticos football shaun on facebook you get promotion and relegations it's quick and easy to play , the only thing about it is to become great you do have to put quite a bit of money into it but once you've made the purchases the players are yours for keeps and you can end up signing ex legends like shearer , pires , beckham , vandersar theres loads if you go high enough in the game
09/02/19 01:22
I quit Galacticos lol